Man Builds Robotic Girlfriend

Angel said:
he'd be pretty irresponsible if HE LET someone get down there. He's a perv. Like other people have already said, if he didn't intend for it to be like that, he wouldn't have put the sensors in there in the first place. You think he's going to leave that thing alone with a stranger or someone, no, not unless he's totally retarded, so you can't tell me it's to stop other people, give me a break, you think if some psycho rapist wanted to they couldn't beat the crap out of the guy and rape the robot??? Wouldn't it be safer to NOT have the parts there to begin with??? C'mon guys.
Nowhere actually says that it DOES have privates "down there"!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
Angel said:
he'd be pretty irresponsible if HE LET someone get down there. He's a perv. Like other people have already said, if he didn't intend for it to be like that, he wouldn't have put the sensors in there in the first place. You think he's going to leave that thing alone with a stranger or someone, no, not unless he's totally retarded, so you can't tell me it's to stop other people, give me a break, you think if some psycho rapist wanted to they couldn't beat the crap out of the guy and rape the robot??? Wouldn't it be safer to NOT have the parts there to begin with??? C'mon guys.

The perv himself said that there are "privates"... and YES, it's "down there"

http://www.70news.com/2008/12/14/canadian-...bot-girlfriend/

Here's what the perv said:

“Aiko is still a virgin, AND NO I do not sleep with her,” he writes on the Project Aiko Web site, though he admits that she “has sensors in her body including her private parts, and yes even down there.”

@Angel: You nailed it. By "it", I mean the point I was trying to make and not the robot itself. lol

Fat Agnus said:
Nova said:
Angel said:

paraphrasing is cool

PoisonedV said:
Fat Agnus said:
Nova said:

paraphrasing is cool

But quoting is better.

http://www.70news.com/2008/12/14/canadian-...bot-girlfriend/

Here's what the perv said:

“Aiko is still a virgin, AND NO I do not sleep with her,” he writes on the Project Aiko Web site, though he admits that she “has sensors in her body including her private parts, and yes even down there.”

PoisonedV said:
yes, so he has sensors in the stump inbetween her legs
This is how I read it. But even if it did have cosmetic private parts, how would that automatically make him a pervert? Are you telling me that if you were going to make as realistic robot as you possibly could, you would leave out the privates because you're ridiculously pure of heart? This could just be me, but having you guys say that he's a "perv" over and over again without knowing him or the complete situation really kind of bothers me. I mean, you don't even know if it HAS a crotch, much less if it would be functional or cosmetic.

It's like calling manequin makers perverted because the manequins have breasts. OBVIOUSLY they put them on there to cop a feel, and not for some semblance of physiological accuracy. <_<

Yrx said:
PoisonedV said:
This is how I read it. But even if it did have cosmetic private parts, how would that automatically make him a pervert? Are you telling me that if you were going to make as realistic robot as you possibly could, you would leave out the privates because you're ridiculously pure of heart? This could just be me, but having you guys say that he's a "perv" over and over again without knowing him or the complete situation really kind of bothers me. I mean, you don't even know if it HAS a crotch, much less if it would be functional or cosmetic.

It's like calling manequin makers perverted because the manequins have breasts. OBVIOUSLY they put them on there to cop a feel, and not for some semblance of physiological accuracy. <_<

I wasn't calling him a perv, I was just saying that it wouldn't need sensors if it were just a stump.

@Peter R
Done and done

Username said:
Yrx said:
PoisonedV said:

I wasn't calling him a perv, I was just saying that it wouldn't need sensors if it were just a stump.

@Peter R
Done and done

Some people were just calling him a perv multiple times.

Also, thank you. :D

Yrx said:
Some people were just calling him a perv multiple times.

Yes. The Canadian citizen of Vietnamese heritage who builts a girlfriend that speaks Japanese and dresses her up in lingerie and wires up sensors in her private parts is a perv. yes. a perv.

6xrjh1.jpg

Back