Map Where You Are!

STUPID AMERICANS !!!! :wacko:

They keep saying me on Frappr that my city is "Invalid" :huh:

What the hell they are thinking, this city more than 250.000 inhabitants, one of the 15 biggest cities in France and place where Minitel and DSL was invented !

So I don't like that when stupid software such as that tell stupid things like this .

Sorry can't add myself to the list ,then

City is Rennes, France (and I didn't write the name in Breton ,yet)
je jour au tennis
Tu triches á bébé manger?

Last edited by a moderator:
I added myself.

Andi found we are only 4 italians. ("Forza e Onore!!")

What the hell they are thinking, this city more than 250.000 inhabitants, one of the 15 biggest cities in France and place where Minitel and DSL was invented !

So I don't like that when stupid software such as that tell stupid things like this .

Sorry can't add myself to the list ,then

City is Rennes, France (and I didn't write the name in Breton ,yet)

Actually,Rennes is ilsted...
"Rennes, Bretagne (France)"... :lol:

Wow! abigsmurf lives really near me!!!!

(who's abigsmurf?)

Wow, I just checked into our frapr again .. we got up to 232 members listed on the map. Nice.

For a minute there I thought about making screenshots, and then stitching the images together, and then.. lost interest ;)

jeff

Wow! abigsmurf lives really near me!!!!

(who's abigsmurf?)

papa_smurf.jpg

Trooper

deadlychicken22 said:
I'm in duluth, minnesota, us.
bourbon said:
Mn is coverd one at the top and one at the bottem.

Now there are 3 Minnesotans on the map, but I don't see one in Duluth. And why is the guy called Blaine0002 in WI?

Hm...Woot! There's 2 people who live really near me, and thats TelcoLou and Yoyoyoyoyo. But don't get any ideas about the stalking...the slitting of Loubear's throat...the stealing of his teddybear...none of that shit.

Back