Martial Masters On Final Burn?

Count Monte

Still Fresh
Is it possible to get Martial Masters working on Final Burn for Wiz? It works on regular FBA. I have the up to date ROM, but can't seem to get it running.

Count Monte said:
Is it possible to get Martial Masters working on Final Burn for Wiz? It works on regular FBA. I have the up to date ROM, but can't seem to get it running.

If it is listed as a supported rom, you prob need to FBACache it to make it work so that it can properly stream the rom which most likely is large in size.

Last edited by a moderator:
shikoku88henro said:
Count Monte said:

If it is listed as a supported rom, you prob need to FBACache it to make it work so that it can properly stream the rom which most likely is large in size.

Must not be a supporte ROM. Won't let me FBACache it. I tried another PGM game, Oriental Legend, that was supposed to be supported. It let me cache it, but crashes upon loading. I know the new versions of regular Final Burn Alpha (non-Wiz) run these games. Is there any way to update the Wiz version to do the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back