Mashmods.com

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Can anyone please tell me if they have done business with MashMods.com. I really want to send my gp32 there and let them do wonders with it but i want to see if anyone has done business with them, as in the work on their gp32. Please anyone who has done business with them answer if they do good job or so.

No. this only forum i use, i jsut read from others. I like how this forum is formatted compared to others. So anyhow, anyone can answer my querstion

...hmm I fins it strange that no one has stopped in to discuss mashmods i would have thought that with the services offered SOME people would have been there already for certain needs!

I'm not sure if anyone came straight from this board, but some people have sent their GP32s for the buttons tune-up, and for repair (broken FLUs etc), as well as the replacement screens. The most customers I get though are Wonderswan and NGPC users. Though, the damn servers down right now :-S.

My FLU doesn't work very well any more!
The light is sometimes strong, another time weak and I assure you it's not batteries 'cause I replaced them with full new one and the light isn't stable!
I am desesperate...
Could Mashmods repair that or someone else help me PLEASE!!!

Back