Medal Of Honor Gp32

KickinWing

Arguable Idiot
Website
Visit site
does anybody know if this project is dead or still being worked on? I haven't seen any updates or anything on this in a long time.

i never expected it to be fake, i thought it was being programmed by some of gp32spains finest. but oh well, from what i remember seeing screen shots ,it's a shame, could've been really good.

It wasn't a fake, just never made out.
The programmer had "real life matters" to attend and the rest of the team were seraching for a new coder at gp32spain, but i think they had no luck.
But i repeat, gpmoh wasn't a fake.

I just read this in the gp32spain forums (by p62mohef)

ummm

me ha llegado un correo ***EN TEORIA*** firmado por EA GAMES mas o menos "invitandome" a que se pare el desarrollo del gpmoh ya que es un delito de copyright y bla bla bla. Como no se si es verdad, antes voy a informarme un poco y ver que pasa pero si es de verdad, mucho me temo que tendremos que parar y cambiar la tematica del juego. Os mantendre informados

p62mohef

which transaltes to this:

ummm

me *** IN TEORIA has arrived a mail *** signed by EA GAMES but or less "invitandome" to that the development of gpmoh is stopped since is a crime of copyright and bla bla bla. Like not if it is truth, before I am going to inquire a little and to see that it happens but if is really, I am afraid much that we will have to stop and to change the tematica of the game. Mantendre informed to you

p62mohef

No reason to stop developing. They just needed to change the name; EA Games can´t license the 2nd Worldwar, can they ;) ??
This reason sounds very "made-up" and is yet another proof that it was fake.

well fishbong think a little bit.
EA cant license the 2th world war but they have a copyright on their models + levels.

Seraptin, think a little bit.
It is impossible to use the MOH models anyway, because they´re far too complex to be displayed by a ~166MHz RISC CPU and without any Hardware accelteration. The only content from MOH they could have used are 2D rips of the Weapon models, and you´re not going to tell me they just gave up because they couldnt fin others (with dozens of fanware model packs for DoD ond so on). Also, i dont think i have seen any models at all on the provided "screenshots"

The one that was provided was so bad you couldn´t recognize anything.http://gp32spain.com/foros/attachment.php?...ntid=3088&stc=1

Also, some of the screenshots were definitely fake, no 3D engine would ever abuse the laws of perspective like this:
http://gp32spain.com/foros/attachment.php?...ntid=2688&stc=1
You see? totally distorted.

Back