MegaMan Legends 3! BOOYAH!!

^ In fairness, I did post the thread during the awesome moments just after the announcement, back in September of last year. :p At the time of posting, there wasn't a source link to provide - it had just been announced at a conference.

^

Being civilized isn't country dependent. :)

South Africans can be extremely vulgar and foul-mouthed

... yet the only time I *may* utter an expletive is when my Angle Grinder takes off a layer of skin instead of the woodwork I'm fixing / making.

Even then it'll probably just be 'damn it!'

I don't like swear words. :mellow:

some images, of course to no surprise, they went with the first thing that bothered me in legends 1 & 2...they went with the no helmet mega man look
Well of course they did. :p At that point in the saga that is the series as a whole, neither robots or humans are technically around anymore (what's left is the Carbons, who are sort of a bit of both), and helmets are only needed when digging for junk and for treasure. You do get a helmet - you just have to build it first. ;)

Incidentally, have you voted in the poll for which of those three armour designs to go with, from the first picture that you linked to?
ok well unsurprisingly, you know the mega man story way more then me, at least now i know the reason behind there not being a helmet, and no i didnt vote as i dont like any of em, as mentioned before, the no helmet look was the first and maybe the only thing that threw me off in legends series and why i never even gave the games a chance. on an unrelated note, while i was looking for this thread, i found another thread by you why said you would be getting street fighter 3d, which means you have to give me your friend code now so i can whoop your mega-man behind, even though i have this strange feeling you gained some fighting skills from the marvel vs capcom games simply because mega-man is in them...

Last edited by a moderator:
on an unrelated note, while i was looking for this thread, i found another thread by you why said you would be getting street fighter 3d, which means you have to give me your friend code now so i can whoop your mega-man behind, even though i have this strange feeling you gained some fighting skills from the marvel vs capcom games simply because mega-man is in them...
I never got it in the end, actually. I picked up the CPS2 PCB of Street Fighter Zero 2 (Japanese version of Street Fighter Alpha 2), which I happen to think is the best game in the Street Fighter series, for the same price just two weeks beforehand, so I cancelled my pre-order for Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - there was no sense in buying what to me is an inferior game, after that. :p

As for the fighting skills, nope. :lol: Any that I have (and I'm not fantastic at fighters) came solely from the aforementioned Street Fighter Zero 2, since it's rather well-balanced and all that.

EDIT: More on-topic, this is just plain weird. Why is the Australian ratings board rating a prototype?

Ok, alright, this is it!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/j09J3K5Mjog?feature=oembed

In an utterly bizarre move, and one that explains why a "MegaMan Legends 3: Prototype Version" was rated by the Australian ratings board a few days ago, Capcom will be making MegaMan Legends 3: Prototype Version available on the Nintendo 3DS eShop, when that service launches at the end of May. Also, a new character has been introduced out of nowhere, Barrett, and he is the reason why all of the screenshots to date have had the player-character removed from them.

More info (and a ton of screenshots) here.
grin.gif
This May is going to be a good one. I certainly didn't expect this!

It really annoys me for some reason when non-leading characters are referred to (as in this case) 'unbreakable, unshakeable', or otherwise give them the biggest army/strongest attacks/etc. I mean, why can't they just save the world, instead of some kid who starts out about as strong as a half-sucked mint.

/rant

So this is supposed to be a downloadable preview of the game, huh? It's interesting how Capcom is going about making games lately.

Ah right, I forgot about that game! I should go check it out again.

Its awesome. Before anyone asks the flash player crashes when loading this game with any browser currently barely supporting flash on the Pandora. I've tried. =P

^ That looks an awful lot more fun than the first two games put together. It looks like it even has the potential to compete with The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, on that front. :D

Back