Microsoft XBOX ONE

It's possible that it could have been obtained via some kind of bankruptcy, assuming you actually own the devkit as you did back in the PS1 days.

But I agree it probably isn't real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or a rival firm maybe?

Wouldn't Sony or Nintendo like to get their hacking hands on this box?
I kinda doubt The Crazy Big N would steal tech ideas when the wii u is around the corner the corner and I believe that Sony has the Ps4 in development but since I'm a fanboy I'm gonna say that Sony probably bought it ;)

I don't know, he didn't tell me that much.
If he worked for a big game company ( ie Ubisoft ) he would probably know someone where he could buy one from Microsoft . That kinda thing isn't supposed to happen but it does .

true, although, what amazes me is the fact that it looks like they used off the shelf parts.
Well you wouldn't want to have to MAKE the parts unless absolutely necessary . Ahh such is the life of an aviators .

true, although, what amazes me is the fact that it looks like they used off the shelf parts.
Well you wouldn't want to have to MAKE the parts unless absolutely necessary . Ahh such is the life of an aviators .
true, you have a point there, I guess what I meant there was that they didn't use any uber special materials, no carbon fiber, no fiber glass, just plain old aluminum.

true, you have a point there, I guess what I meant there was that they didn't use any uber special materials, no carbon fiber, no fiber glass, just plain old aluminum.
Aluminum may have once been included in the above list considering its manufacturing process AND it is a pretty respectable matirial : non-rusting , fairly strong , and possibly the most important : lightweight .

Aluminum may have once been included in the above list considering its manufacturing process AND it is a pretty respectable matirial : non-rusting , fairly strong , and possibly the most important : lightweight .
well, the reason aluminum wasn't in my particular list is because it doesn't require special tools to work with it. (unless of course you want to weld it)

but yes, the most important reason is it's strong and light weight, yet relatively cheap.

well, the reason aluminum wasn't in my particular list is because it doesn't require special tools to work with it. (unless of course you want to weld it)

but yes, the most important reason is it's strong and light weight, yet relatively cheap.
Yes all too true indeed ... Hey I just realized this is the Xbox 720 sub forum , whoops - :)

Back