Microsoft XBOX ONE

Not sure about that - the other thread is quite old (thanks for the pointer though. I have alerted other mods to the possibility of a merge)

Not sure about that - the other thread is quite old (thanks for the pointer though. I have alerted other mods to the possibility of a merge)

Not really, the other threads last post is September and talks about how the Xbox 720 will have an 8 core CPU and other rumored/leaked specs , which is all this thread talks about.  No point having both, it should be merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mighty home gaming console is still the most future proof gaming investment, but maybe this time I will get the holy one from SONY. 

I just hate how MS force you to pay them for Xbox Live :wacko:   

Hardware is not important form me, i just want to play good games damn it!  :wub:

I don't get it . 

Xbox 360...... So we did a complete circle and we were back where we started at an Xbox..

Xbox 720 ..... Now I've done two complete circles ????  I'm getting dizzy and I'm still back where I started.

Shouldn't it have been :

Xbox

Xbox 180 

Xbox 540 

????

I don't get it . 

Xbox 360...... So we did a complete circle and we were back where we started at an Xbox..

Xbox 720 ..... Now I've done two complete circles ????  
Maybe the 720 indicates TWO red rings of death now.

^yeah more like it..

I think the Xbox 4π has a good ring to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then they can sue the Raspberry Pi people for trademark infringement!

Dunno, I tried to read that story, and I still haven't a clue what it said. That was really badly written :( Where did the "prank" bit come in? As far as I can tell, he had the dev unit and was trying to sell it

All of this hit home when Henry had to tell his girlfriend about his predicament. She broke down in tears in front of him repeating quietly: “I’m never going to see you again, am I?”
Hmmm, do you think they added the "am I?" bit? ;)
I have no sympathy for this idiot and this made me LOL

“Microsoft could have had Durango back if they were nice about it.”

This probably didn't help either: “Fuck you’, I said to them, ‘I’m not doing your job for you’”.

Back