Microsoft XBOX ONE

It's going to be a box with some petty LEDs, a power button, a bunch of A/V connectors at the back and maybe an optical disk drive.

Yay?

Only reason I'll be watching is to see if anything regarding Live is revealed, I'm tired of paying to play online so it could be the decider for my next gen of gaming, PS4, Xbox 720 or PC.

The streaming is much smoother than the PS4 preview, hopefully not a sign of Sony's streaming for it's games ;)

Only reason I'll be watching is to see if anything regarding Live is revealed, I'm tired of paying to play online so it could be the decider for my next gen of gaming, PS4, Xbox 720 or PC.
I'm watching now, but I doubt they will ever get rid of "Live". That's their bread & butter. If anything, they'll offer a cheap system with a long term contract like they have been doing over the last few years here in the states with the 360. I would like to be wrong, but that is where they make money.

Chris

unwatchable garbgae so far. buffering shite
Here in the states it's running on Spike TV, so no internet lag for me :lol:

Chris

Main issue I have with the subscription is having to pay to access stuff like BBC iPlayer or other UK based TV catch-ups when I already pay for a TV licence :(

Yay personal homepage, no ads ;)

Sounds like a lot of fanboys in the audience, whooping it all up.

Microsoft has been stuck on this all in one box for decades. Sadly, I could care less about switching between skype, TV and games at the sound of my voice(cool, but not needed). We live in a generation where an "all-in-one box" will never happen. Let's focus on some damn games.

Chris

Microsoft has been stuck on this all in one box for decades. Sadly, I could care less about switching between skype, TV and games at the sound of my voice(cool, but not needed). We live in a generation where an "all-in-one box" will never happen. Let's focus on some damn games.

Chris
Agreed, I still need to go to my PVR to record a show.

Me neither, and now theyre talking about TV AGAIN!....

Rename it TVbox One?

Those few games that were showned are for sure not gameplay but just some fantasy renders of what they "think" games might be able to look like... 

Oh it wasnt TV? Its Halo now?

Hahahaah, Halo not the game, but the TV SHOW!!! hahaha that takes the price, Im out of here....

The WiiU is looking pretty good to me at this point. As long as Nintendo shows some decent games, and drops price first, I think I'll be getting that before the PS4 or One.

Chris

Meh

Blah Blah Blah TV, Blah Blah Blah TV, Blah Blah Blah ooh a game.

Nope I'm out.

Best advert for the PS4 I've seen so far. Sony will be pleased.

Back