More Tech Two Months Late

WHAT?

I did NOT pay this much money just for the team to let other people rip this idea off! And it doesn't evan have HD! WTF is this? I'm SO mad, I'm going to cancel my order now even though I've recieved my shipping confirmation, and then start threads on BOTH forums detailing my reasons for doing so. That better show them not to move release dates around any more.

(Sorry, I'm up late trying to finish this brick-wall of an essay.)

omg I NEED that!

That is an epic combo!

I need a netbook and this woudl be nice but the sensible part of my brain is saying is that I could do a helluva lot more with similar battery life on a samsung n150. 9 hours battery life with a full Windows/Linux distro. And

I think what would bug me is that you wouldnt have full functionality - does Android have a way of developing C++ on it for instance? A 32gb hard drive? There seems little point in it being able to play HD then.

I don't know, why can't they just release this tablet with a 2tb hard drive and a decent enough graphics card to get Crysis 2 working.

Sigh, always waiting for something. Bladdy technology.

Always Innovating called .. they want their concept back. Also, they're better at the product delay game than Asus, by far ..

It would only be interesting if there was a way to hack a regular Arm Linux distribution onto it. That's possible, but, regardless, I'm guessing that someone else (besides Always Innovating) will introduce something like this with Linux available soon.

Always Innovating called .. they want their concept back. Also, they're better at the product delay game than Asus, by far ..

Right :) I'm also waiting for my Touchbook (upgraded to Smartbook), ordered over a year ago :)

What they did better than us: They didn't take the money in advance.

What's worse: Communication. Whoever thinks we don't update you on the status should check what's happening with Always Innovating :D

Back