Most Nerdies Geekiest Thing You Can Do With Your Pandora

socket said:
imec said:
Play it while using a stationary bicycle.
Play it while using my elliptical machine.

But wouldn't you need one of these since you're already using your arms?

5mdc1x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, the arms are optional... I should maybe even remove them once I get the Pandora... Or maybe I'll remove MY arms and get one of those head dealies.

hch said:
well, how about code development for desktps with crosscompiler to x86 :)
Reminds me of cross-compiling for Windows (Use WINE under Linux to run GCC for Windows to build Windows binaries :p)

EDIT: Probably much more convoluted than it had to be, but actually simple, and no messing with my current GCC install.

Eniko said:
I just realized that I could run my MMO's server on the Pandora. That'd be funny as hell. :p
You could set up a nomad media server and allow people to adhoc connect to and share your legally shareable media :D

Is this a geeky thing to do to a pandy or just a alcoholic's desperation? Replace the battery with a fuel cell (when they come out) so you:
A - Have a higher density of power to weight/size
B - Are able to get a stiff shot of 99.9999% booze when desperate
C - Get thrown into gitmo for taking a flamable liquid on to a plane....

Install Windows 95 into a Qemu virtual machine for the sheer pleasure of seeing the "windows 95 is starting for the first time" screen, and because it'll be about as fast as my first laptop. 15Mhz 468sx, with 8mb ram :)

Ref! Ref?

REEEEEEEEEEFFF!

Oh! Here he is!

"HackModFord- sorry mate, yellow card for contemplating using an IDE for your dev work- not on. We're talking geekery here and vi should offer all the gui a nerd could need. So much of an Eclipse out of you and you'll be lucky if I let you code with damp punchcard and toenail clippers for the next 6 months. Watch it!

_Sterling- Girlfriend? GIRLFRIEND? Let's see what she says about your red card moi san. Procreation is something that used to happen in alt.binaries- just having a female friend is just totally unacceptable and I will not stand for even contemplation of contact with the opposite sex. There are kernels to be coded and drivers to be debugged you dirty, dirty man!"

Phew! Thanks to mr. ref for sorting that one out- back to using ssh for some home automation or geekier still now please..

Back