Mp3 splitter

THe problem is, that sound tends to be recorded over many different frequencies. What you want is the different channels that the sounds is recorded, but that it is impossible unless you actually have the seperate recording tracks, which would be next to impossible. The only thing you could really do is use something like ACID and try to use the frequency mapper to select a range of frequencies in which the sound is recorded. But you'll also be extracting whatever sounds are recorded on that frequency also.

For a moment there I thought you meant take some Acid and when I was high try to listen to the frequencies :lol: Anyway that just might work where can I find this ACID program? Just searchin thru google?

Extracting is very difficult. The only thing that can be done with varying results is supressing the voice/singing on music track. Try looking in the Karaoke corner for programs that can do this.

VirtuaLeech posted on Aug 14 2003 said:
Extracting is very difficult. The only thing that can be done with varying results is supressing the voice/singing on music track. Try looking in the Karaoke corner for programs that can do this.
I found a plug-in for Winamp that works with varying results (i.e. some songs perfect, others no change at all) and I lack the skills to change its various sliders. Is 'Karaoke corner' a site or are you referring to the community? If it's a site, can I have a URL? Interested in this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Rico, I was referring to the community (assuming it exists, but hey this is the internet try naming a community that doesn't exist)

I tried a winamp plugin that takes the singing out, but makes the instruments sound ALOT worse depending on the song. But it is still pretty cool. Perhaps its the same plugin that rico was talking about...

Back