mPLS83-W PCIe modem card

Git1

Very Active Member
G'day @EvilDragon , hope you're getting some time to rest in amoungst all your hard work.

I'd like to get a hold of some of these plug 'n' play modems by Thales, but they seem to be not very common. I can only find a couple of non-english European on-line stores that sell them. Would you be interested in stocking these? They look very useful and high quality.

As I imagine you'll be dealing with Thales for the new Pyra modems, I sure they would be happy to ship you some of these as well?

ED will be ordering the chip in chip carrier leads on reels for use in the Pyra. I'm sure he could sell you one of those but you could easily order then from digikey or somewhere yourself. What sort of card are you thinking of?

Yeah, I could get the chip easily, but I really don't feel like making a board for it and mounting that thing! The one in my link is incorporated into a PCIe card for simple plug 'n' play use with a PC. Perfect.

Hm, not sure how much interest there is.
It only makes sense stocking stuff like this if there are at least 100 people who would like to buy it.

It only makes sense stocking stuff like this if there are at least 100 people who would like to buy it.
Understandable.
Well, if anyone else want's this, now is the time to speak up :)

Back