Multi-post

Instantjewmix

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I am sincerely sorry for posting the same thing over again and again. My computer had an internet heart attack. I kept telling it to post over and over again and nothing happened. If anyone knows how to delete a post, i would much appreciate it if someone would tell me how or if someone would delete 3 of the post i accidentally put up.

I am sincerely sorry for posting the same thing over again and again. My computer had an internet heart attack. I kept telling it to post over and over again and nothing happened. If anyone knows how to delete a post, i would much appreciate it if someone would tell me how or if someone would delete 3 of the post i accidentally put up.

This is almost as good as going into the "I need help" forum and posting about how few people have ever heard about a game you discovered called "Bubble Bobble"

Last edited by a moderator:

This is almost as good as going into the "I need help" forum and posting about how few people have ever heard about a game you discovered called "Bubble Bobble"

I'm still getting the hang of this website. And besides, i am computer savvy, but i am very clumsy. I'm still learning things. I prolly should have gone to the i need help forum in after thought. Oh well, another dumb thing thing i did. This post does show up as the most recent one in the main website, so more people will see it maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, a fellow Wisconsinite doing the ol' quad post. For situations like these, I just say "sorry guys, I'm from Merrill". Only it doesn't work on the internet, because like 1/500th of the population would know where that is...

Back