Mupen64 for Pandora: How to find CRC for cheat code use?

jastolze

I was wondering if someone's come across how to find the CRC for N64 Games? I looked online, but didn't really see anything... Also, what is the CRC and can I just leave it blank?

Thanks!

CRC is like an error check on the integrity of a ROM. A clean dump will give you a certain CRC.

I believe you can find the CRC in the main mupen64 GUI (not the Picklelauncher) There is an option to select which columns to display in the rom lister, so enable the CRC column, and then point mupen to the rom directory and wait until it reads your roms. You should then be able to see each rom's CRC.

CRC is like an error check on the integrity of a ROM. A clean dump will give you a certain CRC.

I believe you can find the CRC in the main mupen64 GUI (not the Picklelauncher) There is an option to select which columns to display in the rom lister, so enable the CRC column, and then point mupen to the rom directory and wait until it reads your roms. You should then be able to see each rom's CRC.
Sorry, but I don't have the option to check CRC in the Mupen64Plus Config. I saw some other view options, but none with the CRC listed. Can you please be a tad more specific. Maybe I don't have the newest version either. Thanks in advance!

OK - The main problem is that you need to right-click the column headers... which is difficult when nubs have been disabled. I have a bluetooth mouse and I can right click and choose the column for CRC there.

I guess you could load mupen config - then go to the nub settings and enable nubs as mouse again with the mupen window open?

Easiest way would be to put mupen64 on your PC or Project64 has a similar option and find out the CRC that way.

Okay, I have a question regarding what you just stated: How can I enable the Analog stick inside the config? How did you do it? I didn't see an option to enable analog sticks. I loaded the cfg file inside appdata, but nothing about enabling analogs there...

I'm assuming that the number by the button is 0=Not enabled, and 1=Enabled. Thanks for your help!

Back