Music Players

budweiser

GP32 Hardcore
Is there a music player for the Pandora that wiil play .flac files , have multiple playlists , and be able to map the Pandora triggers to next/previos track?? Was really trying to get the audacious player to do this ,but I have not had any luck..Bud

Last edited by a moderator:
DeadBeef

add 2 lines to config file for triggers:

hotkeys.key1 0x3e: prev

hotkeys.key2 0x69: next

Thats Awsome :)

is there anyway to add this to Audacious ?

Thanks Again Bud
Go to preferences (ctrl+p) Plugins, General tab. Enable "Global Hotkey". then go to it's preference (use shilft to drag the window a bit higher to uncover the Preferences button) and set your keys there. Confirm the dialogs. done (ouf)

Thanks Again Bud
Go to preferences (ctrl+p) Plugins, General tab. Enable "Global Hotkey". then go to it's preference (use shilft to drag the window a bit higher to uncover the Preferences button) and set your keys there. Confirm the dialogs. done (ouf)

I tried that but the keys for the triggers will not stick (register) .. Thanks Bud

Thanks Again Bud

I tried that but the keys for the triggers will not stick (register) .. Thanks Bud

Anybody get this to work?

The Pandora triggers will not register as a button press for me ..Bud

Hi,

GMU supports FLAC files.

L/R buttons are mapped to Prev/Next track, and it have some playlist features.

I found default key mapping a bit weird for my taste, but AFAIK it's configurable.

Back