Music Videos I Made

starpause

Website
mp3death.us
while my gp32_console slowly makes it's way to minneapolis from california, i've encoded some of my old music videos to stick on an SMC and force everyone i walk by on the street to watch. you are all lucky test subjects :)

http://mp3death.us/mor/abulia/ubrmnch1.avi
waaay back in highschool, i'd write strange tracker music with haiku lyrics. this video follows the strange theme :ph34r: almost tells a story :rolleyes: ... 3 megs

http://mp3death.us/mor/abulia/kvosper.avi
i made this one while i was getting my BS, music by b.fleshierman (i'm sure i slaughtered that) ... emo abstraction ... 5 megs

i did these after reading the propper virtualdub settings/divx codec ... so they SHOULD work (i've used the soft before) ... but like i said, my gp32 isn't here to test them. online as long as i feel like it, grab 'em while you can B)

I just wanted to give a nod to another MN GP32'er. I think you're the third that I've heard of.

Yeah, but I can't say I've been into GP32 stuff lately. I've been busy with other things recently.

psymon and the rest ... thanks for checking these out :p

cool that someone here knew who i was talking about ... yes, b.fleischmann!!! i agree--classic stuff. just got to remembe how to spell his name.

i also really like herbert_weixelbaum ... a friend of b.fleischmann who i am in touch with because we both make music with gameboys :lol:

software: adobe after effects, adobe premier. i had access to these in school. i'm not sure what to start with now ... but am planning on doing some new videos for the abulia concepts demo group. :ph34r:

btw, these videos are all now tested on my gp32_console ... B) B) B)

I found your parent website MP3DEATH and downloaded The Great Mystery of 8-Bit Flora and listening to it now and so far liking it!! Keep up the work man!!!

I found your parent website MP3DEATH and downloaded The Great Mystery of 8-Bit Flora and listening to it now and so far liking it!! Keep up the work man!!!

that release is actually by my friend loic from belgium :eek:

but i'm really happy to hear you found some music you like through my label :D

if you want to hear some stuff i did on my gameboy check out the random megamix B)

maybe this isn't entirely off topic since mp3death is all low bitrate encodes, perfect for sticking on those tiny SMC :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

that release is actually by my friend loic from belgium :eek:

but i'm really happy to hear you found some music you like through my label :D

if you want to hear some stuff i did on my gameboy check out the random megamix B)

maybe this isn't entirely off topic since mp3death is all low bitrate encodes, perfect for sticking on those tiny SMC :lol:

I downloaded it all and burning it to CD to listen to in the car!!! Keep up the good work man and thanks for sharing!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back