My Dog Has Just Died

Sorry man, hope you ok after some time.

One of my two dogs (Missi) has cancer at the moment which they cannot treat & I don't even want to think about whats next. Lubi looked like a really nice friend from the pic. Remember the good times and remember the fact she was looked after by you instead of someone else.

Loosing pets is always a bummer, my honest condolences go out to you.
Maybe focusing just on the good memories is better, its more difficult than trying to block it out of your mind at first, but it heals a lot quicker.

Sorry to hear about that Lubi.

Remember the good times, but don't forget the pain - it makes us human!

Hope it doesn't put you off getting another.

Just want to thank everyone here who took the time to post! It's a nice bunch of posters here and you really helped! Still hurts like hell, but am getting a new puppy soon, she's just been born, and am looking forward to that!

So many people don't understand how close you get to a pet. But you lot do! So, thanks again!

Lub

lubidog said:
Just want to thank everyone here who took the time to post! It's a nice bunch of posters here and you really helped! Still hurts like hell, but am getting a new puppy soon, she's just been born, and am looking forward to that!

So many people don't understand how close you get to a pet. But you lot do! So, thanks again!

Lub
That's great, I am so jealous, me other says she's not ready yet, been stopping strangers, "Hi, mind if I rub your dog?". Helps some.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could get a dog right now. I am bored as shit in Bochum... and I grew up with dogs. But my apartment is just too little and I can't take the responsibility at the moment. Good for you lubi, I hope the puppy will make you happy.

Back