My Gp2x Review

danchamp

Still Fresh
Website
www.blether.com
When I pre-ordered I mentioned the GP2X on a few forums I frequent, and it always generated a lot of interest. So, for what it's worth, to give those punters from elsewhere a view of the device I've posted a review on my blog.

It wasn't until I started writing it that I realised just how much there was to the GP2X already - it's not a short review yet there's so much I've had to leave out. It made me appreciate the efforts of the devs even more - keep up the good work folks. :D

When I pre-ordered I mentioned the GP2X on a few forums I frequent, and it always generated a lot of interest. So, for what it's worth, to give those punters from elsewhere a view of the device I've posted a review on my blog.

It wasn't until I started writing it that I realised just how much there was to the GP2X already - it's not a short review yet there's so much I've had to leave out. It made me appreciate the efforts of the devs even more - keep up the good work folks. :D
Wow Dan, thats almost exactly what I would write (Except I would mention my GP2X only runs tethered to an adapter because my unit is defective and won't recognize batteries... waiting on the replacement to get in stock). I agree with all of your points...
well i would have also mentioned nois2a and Ur Quan Masters too

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with all of your points...
well i would have also mentioned nois2a and Ur Quan Masters too

Heh, I'd have mentioned them if I'd found the time to try them yet! Ur Quan Masters is especially tempting, but I've got so much to play already it'll need to wait. Feel free to comment on the blog to mention them yourself too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back