My Noobish Bootsound Question

exxentrix

Still Fresh
Yes, I am completely linuxtarded. But how do I get bootsounds to work? I really want to get mine working but I can't figure it out.

Also, do any of you know of any good PS1/PSX ISO download sites that dont use rapidshare?
Thank you!

Yes, I am completely linuxtarded. But how do I get bootsounds to work? I really want to get mine working but I can't figure it out.

Also, do any of you know of any good PS1/PSX ISO download sites that dont use rapidshare?
Thank you!

No requesting of roms!

Also, if you have firmware 2.0, just put the next bootsound in the root of the SD and hold start+select

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you!
*anti rom slap!*

Do you even have the 2.0 firmware? If so putting the file on the SD and booting while holdin start+select, as said above, WILL work.

Does your bootsound has the wright specifications?

If it didnt work the first time, why would it work now?!

Let us just start from the beginning,

1. You have an empty SD card (for "lets pretend" sake),
2. You take a new .wav file from the file archive and you put it on the SD card (just the .wav file).

3. You place the SD in the GP2X (which is off),
4. Then turn on the GP2X while holding the start button AND the select button down at the same time.

This is what is not working?

Are you trying a Wav you made yourself?
And you are sure you have the stock bootsound on it right now? (Indicating Firmware 2.0)

Back