My Open Pandora On Ebay

L-Fin

Still Fresh
I've posted mine on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230575982950, too. First batch unit that I received on the 19th of January from Craig. Please let me know if you have any questions. The reserve price is very reasonable (pretty much break-even).

Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this in this section. I'll be glad to edit/move it if you let me know where it should go (apart from up my butt).

I wish I could buy this, really, but my card never works with PayPal and it's such a huge hassle to call my card company and get everything sorted.

Good luck, though! Why are you selling it, if you don't mind my asking? Not what you expected?

I've posted mine on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230575982950, too. First batch unit that I received on the 19th of January from Craig. Please let me know if you have any questions. The reserve price is very reasonable (pretty much break-even).

Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this in this section. I'll be glad to edit/move it if you let me know where it should go (apart from up my butt).

Why you selling?

opensource butt speculations aside the price seems reasonable.I already have 2 so not for me.Anyone?

I'm selling for the reason I mentioned in the eBay ad: "Life has a funny way of changing priorities, I didn't even have children when I ordered this thing. Now I do and would need to use the money for more important things so I decided to sell this unit." Thanks for considering my auction.

I currently just put some of my own game collection on ebay today, as I have more things that take priority currently as well, so I know how you feel. The auction is doing well, and since this is one of the new and improved units, you might do VERY WELL when it's all said and done.

2 years is a long time, and many things can and will happen. So Good Luck, hopefully it will turn a good profit for you.

Chris

I don't have enough cash to buy it off you but still I hope your auction goes well and good luck to you and your family.

wow, 15 bids, at $510, with 9 days to go...son of a hootnanny, you make it tempting to sell the pandora first thing you get it, i would never be able to do it though....

I'm selling for the reason I mentioned in the eBay ad: "Life has a funny way of changing priorities, I didn't even have children when I ordered this thing. Now I do and would need to use the money for more important things so I decided to sell this unit." Thanks for considering my auction.
Funny you should say that! I originally ordered my Pandora back when I thought my wife would have it in time for when in recovery from having our first child. Our second child just came about last year (by then she had an iPod) and I received my Pandora just last week! Needless to say, I don't have as much time to spend with it as I wished I did, but one day, these kids may get to play with it after understanding the meaning of the device.

And yeah, times are tough. There were times when I thought I'd also have to resell mine or at least get a refund too.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, 15 bids, at $510, with 9 days to go...son of a hootnanny, you make it tempting to sell the pandora first thing you get it, i would never be able to do it though....
Hell, those refurbished units went for over 5, so this isn't to suprising. This is the first one I have seen of the new and improved nub units, so it should do really well, as long as more don't pop up before this listing ends. I would say 800-1000 will be the winning bid if the Pandora market stays the same, maybe even more if a huge site runs a positive story in the next few days.

The community is in an upswing currently due to all the great things happening, Hopefully it keeps rising for awhile. :)

Chris

Bleh, should have bought two Pandoras and sold one. Would have recouped the cost of both.

jumpman had the right idea of buying, what 5 pandoras? and selling all but one, i figure since i was so late in 1st batch, ebay prices would fall below "retail" by then. congrats to you jumpman, i woulda done the same thing, quite frankly, looking back now when i ordered in october of 09, i still wish i wouldve bought 5 of em...on a related subject, how many 3ds' did you preorder for resell jumpman?

How much was it originally? Is that really a good two year investment? I thought it was like $450, it has been too long since I paid. I understand life making you sell it but selling it just to make a profit? Not a good investment.

The original price for us here in the UK was £199, which I believe equated to around $330.

If you can find an investment that could make that sort of profit, please feel free to tell us ;)

My (3 year old) daughter's love of the "SEEEGAAAA" intro will ensure we both share in the joy that is the Pandora. I recently dug my GBA and Sonic Advance 2 out for her- she keeps turning it off and on again just to listen to the splash and intro *facepalm*

I didn't order nearly as long ago as some of you guys, but it's still easy to appreciate just how much circumstances have changed. The times I originally wanted mine for have since passed, but I'll find its niche.

Good luck with the sale, and life on the whole to boot!

Hey, you're right, looking back at my e-mails I sent them $320. I wonder why I only got the one, I pre-ordered two but changed it when I had to send money through my bank.

Yep, I think the banking issues really screwed OP over.

I was originally ordering by CC, and had to wait a little to pay by cheque while I sorted out financial issues.

Yep, I think the banking issues really screwed OP over.

I was originally ordering by CC, and had to wait a little to pay by cheque while I sorted out financial issues.
The banking issues screwed the entire world over (except the bankers & the elite).

Back