My Open Pandora On Ebay

I've got a lot to say about that banking issue in my Pandora story diary, which I've tentatively titled, 'The computer I'm trying to sell you does not exist'.

Wondering how many drunk geeks it will take to bid this thing over $1000? Tonight and tomorrow night only.

Last edited by a moderator:
jumpman had the right idea of buying, what 5 pandoras? and selling all but one, i figure since i was so late in 1st batch, ebay prices would fall below "retail" by then. congrats to you jumpman, i woulda done the same thing, quite frankly, looking back now when i ordered in october of 09, i still wish i wouldve bought 5 of em...on a related subject, how many 3ds' did you preorder for resell jumpman?
Actually I have 8 3DS preordered currently(1 for me, and 7 to resale), I wanted to get more, but my finacial situation is not what it was 2 years ago either. I'm not even sure if I will have enough funds to pick them up once they arrive. I sold about 4 or 5 of the original ds phats, but I only made 10-20 per unit, not really that much, as the first DS wasn't a big deal at the time. Plus you need to sell in the first few days to make good money, after that they level off, and don't go for much because everyone is trying to get rich.

I actually thought about cancelling my remaing Pandora orders as I could really use the money currently, but I said I would see it thru, and thats my current plan. Plus when my backs against the wall, I get creative, and come up with new avenues to make income. It's been the norm for me for about the last 10 years. So it's what I know. My us ebay id is:thegamesnotoveryet(shameless plug) ;) .

I tried to get a bunch of PS3 and 360's, but they where really hard to come by. I really wish I had more money currently, as preorders here in the states for the 3DS where really slow until the conferance the other day, and I could have order almost as many as I could afford, but I'm sure the majority of sales will go to ebay around the world, so the first few days will be nuts, but after that, sales will level off and not be to bad. So I don't expect to do stellar numbers on these, but it would be nice. I'm fairly sure I will still do better with my remaining Pandora's once they arrive than I will do with 3DS's.

Chris

jumpman had the right idea of buying, what 5 pandoras? and selling all but one, i figure since i was so late in 1st batch, ebay prices would fall below "retail" by then. congrats to you jumpman, i woulda done the same thing, quite frankly, looking back now when i ordered in october of 09, i still wish i wouldve bought 5 of em...on a related subject, how many 3ds' did you preorder for resell jumpman?
Actually I have 8 3DS preordered currently(1 for me, and 7 to resale), I wanted to get more, but my finacial situation is not what it was 2 years ago either. I'm not even sure if I will have enough funds to pick them up once they arrive. I sold about 4 or 5 of the original ds phats, but I only made 10-20 per unit, not really that much, as the first DS wasn't a big deal at the time. Plus you need to sell in the first few days to make good money, after that they level off, and don't go for much because everyone is trying to get rich.

I actually thought about cancelling my remaing Pandora orders as I could really use the money currently, but I said I would see it thru, and thats my current plan. Plus when my backs against the wall, I get creative, and come up with new avenues to make income. It's been the norm for me for about the last 10 years. So it's what I know. My us ebay id is:thegamesnotoveryet(shameless plug) ;) .

I tried to get a bunch of PS3 and 360's, but they where really hard to come by. I really wish I had more money currently, as preorders here in the states for the 3DS where really slow until the conferance the other day, and I could have order almost as many as I could afford, but I'm sure the majority of sales will go to ebay around the world, so the first few days will be nuts, but after that, sales will level off and not be to bad. So I don't expect to do stellar numbers on these, but it would be nice. I'm fairly sure I will still do better with my remaining Pandora's once they arrive than I will do with 3DS's.

Chris
so youd think its gonna make some nice profit, i only invested in 6, but have the funds right now to do more for resale, but im kinda skeptical

Zev, I'd imagine Open Pandora will continue selling Pandoras until orders start slowing down for them. I.E. batch 666 - actually have 3-5k on hand, only sold 1k, have to wait X months to sell the other thousands. At some point the sales will be so slow that it probably doesn't make sense to order another batch of components...or, until the case molds wear out. :-b

Back