My Open Pandora On Ebay

My (3 year old) daughter's love of the "SEEEGAAAA" intro will ensure we both share in the joy that is the Pandora. I recently dug my GBA and Sonic Advance 2 out for her- she keeps turning it off and on again just to listen to the splash and intro *facepalm*

I didn't order nearly as long ago as some of you guys, but it's still easy to appreciate just how much circumstances have changed. The times I originally wanted mine for have since passed, but I'll find its niche.

Good luck with the sale, and life on the whole to boot!

Why don't you just get the splash sound on an mp3 and let her play it as many times as she wants? :D

wow , I didn't know there were NTSC handhelds : D
I hate to be a picky git and ruin this even further, but since nobody else has said it so far I feel compelled to point out the no-doubt fascinating fact that there are. :p

A specific example would be some of the multi-game handhelds-with-TV-Out manufactured by Jungletac (as well as their OneStation products), along with the Sega Nomad and its TV-out functionality.

Do pardon me. :lol:

I'm selling for the reason I mentioned in the eBay ad: "Life has a funny way of changing priorities, I didn't even have children when I ordered this thing. Now I do and would need to use the money for more important things so I decided to sell this unit." Thanks for considering my auction.
You fool! How are you now going to be able to get on-line quickly for help in the middle of a nappy crisis?

:p

wow, 15 bids, at $510, with 9 days to go...son of a hootnanny, you make it tempting to sell the pandora first thing you get it, i would never be able to do it though....
Hell, those refurbished units went for over 5, so this isn't to suprising. This is the first one I have seen of the new and improved nub units, so it should do really well, as long as more don't pop up before this listing ends. I would say 800-1000 will be the winning bid if the Pandora market stays the same, maybe even more if a huge site runs a positive story in the next few days.

The community is in an upswing currently due to all the great things happening, Hopefully it keeps rising for awhile. :)

Chris
Do I know my Ebaying or What? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=230575982950&si=tjTbfqkIrvNinoEafcy8qNaP3HU%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&autorefresh=true

Congrats TXFI, I'm sure the funds will go to good use. Make sure you insure and package well.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the prices on ebay will still exceed 500 USD, now that Craig's selling 7 day guaranteed Pandora for that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy sh!t. $960 for a Pandora?

Craig, paint this crap, call it limited edition, and never worry about a cash shortage again. :p

Right now there is still a little wait for those instant units, but once Craig can show those are shipping on a constant basis, prices shouldn't go for to much higher, but I'm sure there will still be some going over 500 here and there.

Chris

Wow! Amazing at this stage... Interesting to see if the ebay prices stay where they've been, or drop after the "instant" ones go out. At that pace you could buy two "instant" Pandoras, sell one and it will cost you $40 for the one you keep! Good deal!

If you end up opening a store and I end up buying stuff from you, it better not smell like bud. :p
No worries there, I don't even smoke it. I use glass conduction rods for hash and a vaporizer for buds, sometimes charcoal for oil. Nothing will stink, and there is no tobacco onsight. Regarding folks with sleep issues, strong cannabis foods will knock you out, too much can be very uncomfortable so it always best to start small, wait and hour or two, see how you feel when trying a new ingestible cannafood.

I'm hoping to have the site active shortly in some form or another. Stay tuned.

Hahaha! I wasn't expecting that! :lol:

Good to hear. Let me know when you've got stuff to sell.

if i buy from you, will you promise that my stuff with smell....special? on a sidenote, the reason that one on ebay sold for so much was because the buyer had a set price at $1k at least, and a certain member from our irc community decided to hike up the price to $950

I don't completely understand the whole ebay thing, but what your saying sounds like someone decided to pull a rather cruel move on the buyer.

Back