My Pandora Attacked Me!

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Seriously, those spring loaded SD slots are... springy. My card hit me right in the face from a good 8 or 9 inches. A word of warning, be careful when ejecting SD cards; never point SD slot at face or genitals; Do not eject SD cards while impaired; Keep out of reach of small children.

WizardStan said:
Seriously, those spring loaded SD slots are... springy. My card hit me right in the face from a good 8 or 9 inches. A word of warning, be careful when ejecting SD cards; never point SD slot at face or genitals; Do not eject SD cards while impaired; Keep out of reach of small children.
It doesn't like you! I think it should come live with me. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My 8GB card flew about 500mm, nudging the speed of sound and coming down with snow on it. I presume the 4GB card will go further as it's carrying less data ballast.

Confirmed!
A miniature Chuck Norris is inside every Pandora SD-card slot.

quartercast said:
Confirmed!
A miniature Chuck Norris is inside every Pandora SD-card slot.
Nah, does not seem like it. I can make mine fall out if i turn the slots to the ground, but that's about it. Dunno if i should be happy about that weirdly enough :p

Edit:
fetch.php?media=devblogs:pandorashoot.png

i know, not chuck...

Last edited by a moderator:
A mixed up son of a Smith must have made my Panda, as Chuck is never asleep on the job yet 'my' SD slots are on begging knees to the projectile Pandora Sifu....They even threw the nothing they came with away including the masterfile table, just to be worthy of blank slate status in readiness! There is now a level of zero's....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/thamkrabok-the-last-resort-for-addicts-733958.html

I was hoping for but decided against video :p

the two in the background are from a tiny tribe of people that live in the outer hebrides...

that is one serious spring loaded sd slot.
I shot my 16GB SD card from my about 3 feet away...
We need to market this!!

Think Pandora meets WMD (weapon of mass destruction)

Countdown to first thread - "I'm fed up and returning my _blank_, its SD slot can only heave standard SDHC cards 5 metric inches"

jeff

Back