My Poor Cd And Some Banter

speedmike

I'm gonna turn it back and run it again
Website
www.zanman.com
I'm planning of playing my best friend in some crimson skies tomorrow, actually today now... Anyways, I went to grab my laptop out of my bag and Damn My laptop cracked the CD! I was like crap! my laptop someh0ow got on top of one of my favorite games and cracked it in half!

I then run to Wal-mart because I remember seeing the game there a few weeks ago. NO luck. I drive to a diffrent wal-mart. No luck.

I give up... Combat Flight Sim 1 will have to do.

In other news, I bid on the game Microsoft Outwars, and I was outbid at $10.50 I'm not going to bid higher on a game that came out in like 1998... I really want to get that game because I remember playing the demo for hours with my friend when we had strung a Network Cable between our houses! I don't think it is legal to send 100 feet of network cable from one roof to another, but that was years ago.

Not to have an all bad day, I recieved an old pentium 1 from my girlfriends parents. My Evergreen Processor will finally be used again. I just hope I can get the acer to stop using the onboard video card. I'll have to read the book and see if I can switch some jumpers around to shut it off. I think I have a super powerful 16mb video card in the basement. I then need to add a Network card and see if I have enough ram to top it off at 128 mb of pure edo power! Once summer rolls around and I am able to rebuild my LAN and bring my dual boot 98/xp pc home I will be able to play someone on my LAN in C&C Gold! YES, 1 click = 1 unit, no matter how many times I click it'll still build one unit at a time.

ALL I CAN SAY IS I CAN'T WAIT TO LAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gundam Seed is on now so Later

I would download it but I can't find a torrent for it... nor do I need a torrent for it...

I have already ordered a new one Off of eBay.

And yes... My friend who is in flight school kicked my ass in Flight Combat Sim.

At least with Crimson Skies I can Use Flak Rockets :)

Back