My School Is Now Fricking Awesome!

Loubear, what you are doing does not count as programming :p

You don't even understand the use of parenthesizes in C :rolleyes: And you suggested I was wrong :eek:

Your smileys don't hide your condescending tone. But thanks for trying.
I dont hide my tones! I express them with highlights!

You don't even understand the use of parenthesizes in C :rolleyes: And you suggested I was wrong :eek:
Spam, stop pretending you know anything about C. You'll just embarrass yourself.
Shut up you retarded B person. I think B is actually a language. I don't claim to know much about C. But I know the syntax and the way parenthesizes should be placed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Your smileys don't hide your condescending tone. But thanks for trying.
I dont hide my tones! I express them with highlights!

Spam, stop pretending you know anything about C. You'll just embarrass yourself.
Shut up you retarded B person. I think B is actually a language. I don't claim to know much about C. But I know the syntax and the way parenthesizes should be placed ;)
...Ok! Be happy with your parentheses and syntax expertise. I will be sure to ask for your expert guidance when I have a problem with my parentheses mysteriously flying off my screen. I suspect foul play... it must be the penguins!

My schools comps are locked down, they only allow certain websites to be accessed, few programs are allowed to run, no right click, and absolutely no access to the C:\ drive. Whoever networked our school is a traitor!

You can run pretty much any program on my school's computers. However, their router is set up with a captive gateway that does not allow you to do so much as ping somewhere unless you are connected to their proxy, which is set up with Lightspeed web content filtering. So yeah, the internet is pretty locked down, but the computers themselves are pretty open. My computer science teacher was convinced we couldn't install any programs without permission on the computers, but I just tried it and even though the student logins are not administrative accounts, they still have many administrative rights on them.

You can run pretty much any program on my school's computers. However, their router is set up with a captive gateway that does not allow you to do so much as ping somewhere unless you are connected to their proxy, which is set up with Lightspeed web content filtering. So yeah, the internet is pretty locked down, but the computers themselves are pretty open. My computer science teacher was convinced we couldn't install any programs without permission on the computers, but I just tried it and even though the student logins are not administrative accounts, they still have many administrative rights on them.
lol
Our computers in my old school were so locked down it was ridiculous...

Me and a coupke of friends once hacked into our schools network once. 'Twas brilliant. We changed everyone elses login name and deleted all of the headmasters documents in his folders.

Loubear posted on Dec 1 2006 at 02:32 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Dec 1 2006 at 01:40 PM said:
Command prompt.
Only an idiot would not apply a good set of policies, you fool!

..Calm down. Many computer administrators at schools don't lock it down. Back at my middle school, you could open it with a .bat.

if they gave us command prompt it would be heaven, like Hanz said, our computers are so ridiculously locked down.

Loubear posted on Dec 1 2006 at 08:32 PM said:
Command prompt.

..Calm down. Many computer administrators at schools don't lock it down. Back at my middle school, you could open it with a .bat.
Well, most of us haven't just arrived from middle school.

Goity posted on Dec 1 2006 at 06:23 PM said:
Loubear posted on Dec 1 2006 at 08:32 PM said:
Command prompt.

Well, most of us haven't just arrived from middle school.

I was stating an example. But thanks for pointing out the obvious! Have a cookie!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 1 2006 at 08:18 PM said:
Don't you mean "here! floofy bears n kittens n rabbits!!11"?

That too! Thanks for reminding me.

sam fisher posted on Dec 1 2006 at 12:40 PM said:
Command prompt.

Lol, at my school you can open it with Start>Run>cmd.

Also I just realized, you cannot create or modify files in the C:\ directory on my school's computers, but you can create subdirectories and create/modify/add files within subdirectories. Although that's only in one of the labs, the other lab I've worked in is almost completely open, even the network drive.

At my school, we managed to change some of the files in the read only section of the network. Now, when pupils are supposed to be looking at sites and learning about drugs and that they are bad for u, they'll get one hell of a shock. All im saying is TubGirl. If anyone's seen that then u know wat they'll see.

I thought it was a good call too. But having seen it, I'm scarred for life. But hey, I hated all of the younger kids at my skool so this'll serve them right.

Ganepark32 posted on Dec 5 2006 at 01:45 PM said:
I thought it was a good call too. But having seen it, I'm scarred for life. But hey, I hated all of the younger kids at my skool so this'll serve them right.

...You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar?

Back