Native Spanish Speakers Please Read

CandidStan

Hello,

I'm learning Spanish and I wish to ask a native Spanish Speaker two questions for my class.

1. ¿Adonde van ustedes despues en el restaurante?

2. ¿por qué usted fija en gp32x.de?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Not entirely sure what you mean

2. Fijo en gp32x.de por qué no tengo nada mas que hacer con mi tiempo.

What Spanish class are you in?

Username said:
1. Not entirely sure what you mean

2. Fijo en gp32x.de por qué no tengo nada mas que hacer con mi tiempo.

What Spanish class are you in?
First year Spanish. Reason being is because last year I failed the second part of French, which was completely the counselors fault since I begged and begged her to take me out in freshmen year and put me in Spanish one. However she came back at me with some bullshit and said Spanish that year was only for Native Spanish speakers when I knew full well there was a Spanish 1 class avaliable and I could be in Spanish 2 right now but alas that is not what happened. (Spanish Speakers in my area is absolute bull because they are all Mexicans who speak sub-par Spanish) ((no offense to any Mexicans on this forum, but I'm specifically speaking about my high school))

:angry2:

I really hate these counselors that I have in my school because it seems like they are more focused on the students going to college, but not really concerned about graduating high school which is...I don't even know the word for something like that except for anything but ignorant at the fact that they work in a high school and the students they are trying to send to college aren't college bound. Being that 70% of our students don't make it to 10th grade and 50% do not graduate. So you see class sizes shrink dramatically every year until you have maybe a handful of students in a Calculus class that can seat 60.

Back