Need Help Getting Caanoo Wroking

Coppertop

Still Fresh
So I've downloaded Snes9x (emu) and the super mario world rom but idk how to get them onto my caanoo via SD card (usb cord seems to be a broken POS) How do I get this emu. on there and the game AND to get them to work on my caanoo. I've looked online for help but I need more detail on how to because I is dumbs when it comes to this. PLEASE HELP!.

-Thanks
Coppertop

Are you sure the USB cord is broken? Have you tried it on another computer?

If the cord is broken, can you see about returning the unit for replacement or contacting whoever you bought the unit from?

If you have another device that uses SD cards and can be connected, you might can use that as a method to get content on your card. Some computers do have SD card slots, or alternatively you could purchase an SD card reader, which I recommend since it will be a lot faster and you can leave it connected, instead of having to hook the Caanoo up all the time.

Usually all you do is uncompress the program if it's zipped, and put the emulator folder into the 'games' folder on the SD card. Then put the rom in the 'rom' folder. Most of the time the rom can remain zipped. I would recommend DrPocketSnes instead of SNES9X though because it's faster and more compatible with roms.

A good resource is openhandhelds.org. On the top right hand side you'll see a section featuring 'most downloaded'. Usually the most downloaded emulators are the best and feature the most support.

A poster here named BAFelton makes a great starter pack for the Caanoo. It includes about everything you could need to get your Caanoo running. http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,5,694 If you look at the bottom of that page there is a link for a more recent version.

Back