Need help with RMA shipping!

DrHAX

T̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶ The Artist
Not exactly sure if this is the right place.. I think it is?  :blink:

Basically I have two pandoras.. that are not in full operational condition. The screens are black on both. I suspect its the coil or the cable. I was holding off on RMA'ing the first one until the aluminum cases came out.. but my second got the same issue my first one did. :(   I can't live without my pandoras.. and my fiancee wants to borrow one so time to send them to get fixed.. :D

Okay now onto the issue at hand! I'm in the states and shipping via USPS.. (cheapest option from what I can see? :wacko: )

Now here is where I'm having issues

• OpenPandora GmbH
  • Schäffbräustr. 11
    85049 Ingolstadt
    Deutschland / Germany
  • Email: shop@dragonbox.de
Thats the address taken from the dragonbox website and somebody gave to me here on this forum.  ;)  Now heres the issue... I need to fill out this

1459707_851514111566038_893169004161853319_n.jpg

and it isn't accepting "Schäffbräustr. 11" as a valid address.. I feel like i'm missing something.

I feel stupid.. and I need some help  :(   :unsure:   :wacko:   How do I fill out this?  :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are planning on sending a Pandora in for RMA do we need to do anything on the shop site, or is including the form in the box with the Pandora all that is required?

Back