Netbooks Are Better

b1ueskycomp1ex

Open Sauce Fanatic & AMD Fanboy
Website
https
You open pandora guys think your device is so much better than say, a netbook. I made a video that will totally disprove your "theories", proving that a netbook is a much better device than the pandora:

Edit: This is just up here for a laugh. I'd get rid of this thing for a pandora instantly. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You are just trying to find someone who wants to buy your broken eee-pissy :lol: :p

mali said:
You are just trying to find someone who wants to buy your broken eee-pissy :lol: :p

No, actually I'm trying to parody the "NETBOOKS DO WHAT THE PANDORA DOES" point of view. ;P Someone on youtube actually has a video that says "how to turn an EEE PC into an open pandora game console" or something similar, and they plug a controller into it. :p

Edit: Also, it's not broken at all, aside from the mouse buttons not working.

I'm already lol'ing, but I'm going to edit this post after I watch the whole thing...

Edit:
YES!! COCA-COLA!!!

NO!!! FEET!! FEEEEEEEEEEET!!

You forgot to say "and... it can run WINDOWS! OMG, it's so much better than Pandora just for that fact alone!"

(but that was quite awesome video... I saw that other one you mentioneda while back. It was absolutely rediculous)

well... analog nubs? l/r-buttons? Battery lifetime? put it in your pocket? awesome pnd-system?

and well... it has a shitty atom-processor ;)

LeChuck87 said:
and well... it has a shitty atom-processor ;)

Actually this is the older EEE PC with the 900Mhz Celeron M ;)

I know that video you're making fun of - pathetic. He deleted youtube comments saying that he's wrong.

"in the palm of your hand - more or less" muahaha

Was it this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNGR-Yq5jd0

I made a comment about how that guy was wrong, but it's still there, so I'm guessing it's not the same video. :p

b1ueskycomp1ex said:
You open pandora guys think your device is so much better than say, a netbook. I made a video that will totally disprove your "theories", proving that a netbook is a much better device than the pandora:

Try putting it in your pocket eee boy.

Hehe I think this sentiment is only shared by people who never held a pandora :D. Whenever I show pictures of the pandora people compare it with a netbook, if I give them my pandora they are more likely to compare it with a DS.

1) Trolling, and
2) Compensating for something much?

Netbooks _are_ awesome; does anyone alive think otherwise?

Theres space in the world for people to like lots of things :)

jeff

b1ueskycomp1ex said:

eee-diot! Seriously, you having a giraffe? (Thats cockney english for laugh right)

Next Im going to do a video why a bicyle is better than the new jaguar ... after all it does get you there, so that must be the only requirement?

You did make my smile!

Middo said:
Try putting it in your pocket eee boy.

Actually, you could probably put this one in your pocket... Its the UMID Mbook SE. The Viliv N5 is also about the same size.
6a00e54ee632ab88330120a7080465970b-pi

...and yes, I know no nubs/controllers/etc.

I don't understand why people keep saying "great, now put it in a pocket" all the time. I don't want to, i'm still gaming, go away.
B!

Back