Netplay/kailleria On The Emulators?

zidane2009

Still Fresh
I wouldn't mind a bit of a slowdown if netplay was included.

Kalliera runs well, and netplay on zSNES is one of the best.

I'm sure this has been asked before. Please take advantage of the search function ;)

did a quick search for "kailliera", "kallieria", it's got a stupid spelling that's hard to remember, and it doesn't help that you spelled it two different ways:
http://www.gp32x.de...lay-on-pandora/

netplay should be possible, it's up to the developers.

edit: it's spelled "kaillera"

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than what?
And just because there's another thread with a similar topic from 2008 doesn't mean you bump it you retard. Obviously most of what can be said has, read the thread quietly.

Excited. said:

Sounds like a great idea...

oh wait, not that many people have these things...

oh wait, they're handheld devices...

oh wait, if you've got a computer and you're living with someone and want to play some emulated games you can just use a computer.

oh wait, you can just use a computer PERIOD?

Seriously. I understand the concept of Ad-hoc wireless netplay between 2 handheld consoles, yet at the same time, these are emulators we're talking about. Emulators having already been perfected to run on full-screen, normal-sized displays. And I for one wouldn't be using netplay if I'm off somewhere where I'm using my wiz.

Just sayin'.

b1ueskycomp1ex said:
Excited. said:

Seriously. I understand the concept of Ad-hoc wireless netplay between 2 handheld consoles, yet at the same time, these are emulators we're talking about. Emulators having already been perfected to run on full-screen, normal-sized displays. And I for one wouldn't be using netplay if I'm off somewhere where I'm using my wiz.

Are you being serious? Buying a handheld computer like this should imply that I would be using it away from home. I'm asking if it doesn't have to be local, just literally 20 miles away with my friend.

Luftwaffles said:
Better than what?
And just because there's another thread with a similar topic from 2008 doesn't mean you bump it you retard. Obviously most of what can be said has, read the thread quietly.

Excited. said:
rawr.

User was warned for this post

retard = no warning?
rawr = warning?

kuru said:
Luftwaffles said:
Better than what?

Excited. said:
rawr.

User was warned for this post

retard = no warning?
rawr = warning?

while calling someone a retard is indeed rude, luftwaffles's post has a good point, while excited's post was just random spam.

So, having a point allows me to ignore the netiquette? Will keep that in mind.

kuru said:
So, having a point allows me to ignore the netiquette? Will keep that in mind.

no, that's wrong, you shouldn't purposely try to be offensive. if you think that particular post violates the rules, feel free to report his post yourself.

Not going to try and actively correct selective judgement, but thanks for the information, I feel enlightened.

The mods don't have time to read every single post of every thread, so if a post isn't reported, theres less chance of action being taken against it. Of course, if someone does report a post (or we spot one ourselves) we may review other posts by that user.

In this particular case you know which post was reported and since nobody reported the other one, it was deemed that no one thought it was offensive, so no action was taken.

Roger roger. I just wouldn't want to go around, me not having any function on the board,and report that kind of stuff.
Given that, I'll just shut up. Which is what I should've done anyway. Damn boredom, si teh ebil.

b1ueskycomp1ex said:

Just sayin'.

Netplay is something i would be using and alot or people would want to use. This is why net play should be considered as a option.

The ability to netplay with someone using a PC version of the emulator would be pretty cool too. Unfortunately we're probably even less likely to see that. In fact, someone should port Mednafen for exactly this reason, since it has good netplay and it'd be compatible with the PC builds. That'd at least give you netplay for NES and PC-Engine. Mednafen has been my emulator of choice for netplaying those platforms.

Back