New Batteryless Handheld

icurafu

The Hallucinogenic Elf
Website
gamesreborn.blogspot.com
I just noticed this article on the Life Console IV. This is odd because I have never heard of any life console before this.

The article is really poor and is really just an advertisement for CES.

I guess it has an internal battery, but it charges from the body’s energy.

Looks like a nice gimmick anyway. Apparently, it has 48 games stored on the HDD.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/comp/smh_...eaderboard_game

TwoHeadedBoy posted on Aug 18 2006 at 12:07 PM said:
The future is here...

Don't be surprised if you see a teleporter for sale in Asda in about 5 years time :p
I'd be suprised if I'm do! I'm sure they'll have cloaking devices in 3 years. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
TwoHeadedBoy posted on Aug 18 2006 at 09:07 AM said:
The future is here...

Don't be surprised if you see a teleporter for sale in Asda in about 5 years time :p

Like we need more excuses to not get any exercise. *shakes head*

Angel posted on Aug 19 2006 at 04:50 AM said:
i don't believe this thing will ever see the light of day. Reading the article, it sounds as if some whacked out cult member wrote it.

Strangly enough, the sydney morning hearald is Sydney's most popular news paper.

I think it'll just be a gimmick. Games a probably as good as the gameking. But still it's a first.

Shikaku posted on Aug 19 2006 at 12:11 PM said:
shinneri posted on Aug 18 2006 at 11:24 PM said:
Winterkid posted on Aug 18 2006 at 08:49 PM said:
Something that feeds off your life force to function..... ??? I've already had that. It's called a girlfriend.
:lol: :p

lol fellatio joke?

no, they nag and nag and bitch and moan and bitch til your life force is sucked dry, oh, and your wallet.

Winterkid posted on Aug 18 2006 at 06:49 PM said:
Something that feeds off your life force to function..... ??? I've already had that. It's called a girlfriend.
Your girlfriend was a Metroid?!

metroidmh1.jpg

It's not possible to power a hard drive, a screen and CPU etc from energy collected from your hands, Oh and notice all them links to bogus competitions. By the way, I am some guys girlfriend, and I don't suck his life energy, not on weekends anyway :ph34r:

Back