New Gp32

When I got my GP32 from gbax it came bundled with mostly non compatible software and no mention of the BLU+ problems which had delayed my order. You can hardly expect people to read the manual when there just simply wasn't one.

Okay people can research it on the net, but when you get your product out of the box and attempt to use the bundled software with bad results almost every time you're going to panic. (The CD also contained BLU only firmwares which people may try and flash in an attempt to fix their screen problems). And what about people that order from ads in magazines and have little or no internet access?

Unless these issues have since been resolved on gbax's front it's pretty unfair to flame anyone unaware of the BLU+ situation.

An updated BLU+ compatible CD and a printed explanation certainly can't do any harm, agreed?

Esn posted on Mar 30 2005 at 07:53 AM said:
Reesy said that he might have a look at it after he finishes his DrSMS emulator (which he hasn't begun porting yet). I'd say you'll have to wait a while, unless yoyo (the original author) comes back to it for some reason.

Reesy wants to work on the snes emu?
That would be awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiest posted on Mar 30 2005 at 11:38 AM said:
Esn posted on Mar 30 2005 at 07:53 AM said:
Reesy said that he might have a look at it after he finishes his DrSMS emulator (which he hasn't begun porting yet).  I'd say you'll have to wait a while, unless yoyo (the original author) comes back to it for some reason.

Reesy wants to work on the snes emu?
That would be awesome!

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'll empty my paypal account!!!!!!!!

(Not much :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back