New Gpadvance Version - V1.48

well BUT: imagein you could double the amount of RAM - RAM that is not so creepy slow as the smc ... that would at least provide some good innit?

You can add more ram. 32 or 64mb ram upgrade. But most people don't want to mod their GP32

I actually don't mind Modding my gp32 - even though it a new BLU, if it can be guaranteed to work - I'd rather get someone else to do it though...

Any idea how much a Voltage and Memory Mod (say to 64Mb) would cost, and would standard Bios work with it? (I seem to remember somewhere that you'd need a new Bios with it....)

Argon0

I'm now getting Data in section 0 already loaded errors when trying to play Tomato Adventure and SFA3.

there are always the good sides and the bad sides in every version, thats why i have every version from 1.31+ on my smcs :p

Dozer posted on Jul 27 2004 at 02:25 PM said:
It's quite a bit smaller and is soooooo close to booting some games now and is a wee bit faster too :). Very nice.
i like to hear stuff like this

Last edited by a moderator:
check out commentaires.txt !

-----------------------------------------------
enf65 (27/07): (v1.49)
- corrected a bug in gp32 bios (switching cpuspeed during play
is now possible)
- CPUInterrupt() still under dev

enf65 (26/07): (no release available)
- improoved memory manager with stack overflow detection
- corrected small bugs
- CPUInterrupt() still under dev

the memory management is now *much* better!
check golden sun out, it loads now less often! if there werent any gfx bugs it would be real playable :)

Great news. Will try it when I get home. Forgot to bring my gp32_console to university :( I'll try 16mb roms again. :D

Zelda is going ingame!!!! :) really cool !!! im at the story telling screen.. (still slow)
but until now it works perfect!!!
ok now im really ingame... and it still runs great!!!!!! argh cant believe it
thanks to enf and every other programmer who helped him on this great gp32 project

ARGHH im running around the castle with link... it works perfect..
even saving works....

why dont you just play the snes version of zelda :ph34r:
best game for gba is harvest moon ill try it out later :p (even though i have it on my gba flashcart)

oh yeah the snes version :rolleyes: i dont know i guess i was just excited :lol:

the crap thing is i have to wait for my dad to get his friends smc writer 4 me :angry: coz my usb cable got cut by my desk :(

and what about f-zero gp legend? any1 tried it with 1.49?

no gfx bugs? strange, since mario golf uses the same engine as golden sun, and THAT game HAS many gfx bugs... ahh whatever.

yes this version is awesome still cant believe that Zelda works Perfect.. even the Fourswords part works up until it trys to connect, nothing happens after this, i think its the same on a real GBA.
Goldensun has many Graphic bugs... but goes ingame.. which is nice too.

Back