Release New Interview With Craig Regarding Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duddyroar

Website
www.vc-reviews.com
UK site Pocket Gamer has posted up a new interview with the big man himself, Craig Rothwell.

In it Craig talks about the problems that have occured during the Pandora's development, what he might do differently with future machines and what we can expect from the final product.

Click here to read it.

Enjoy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice :D

Inform that guy who wanted to write a book about the Pandora's history, I'm sure he would want to see this.

It is possible to order one from the first batch, we kept about 200 places free during the re-order period for people who were not sure if they wanted a unit – those untaken slots are now available to new customers, if they want a unit they can email openpandorasales@gmail.com.

I thought the Pandora is sold out???

Isn't this a realy old interview? I seem to remember reading this years ago...

Maybe i've just read too many :D

No; the old one was this:
CODE
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Various/Pandora/news.asp?c=8667

Thanks for that. I searched through google and found the old one instead :p

The only thing that concerns me is that a possible Pandora 2 might not be as ambitious as this one... Anyway, enough talk about that. Glad to see they had some of the latest videos...

'ndbsolar' said:
Thanks for that. I searched through google and found the old one instead :p

The only thing that concerns me is that a possible Pandora 2 might not be as ambitious as this one... Anyway, enough talk about that. Glad to see they had some of the latest videos...
I wouldn't mind hardware refreshes due to suppliers fazing out stock..

'MrBlais' said:
'borgqueenx' said:
thanks for the link, i enjoyed to read the article.

now we need to wait for the pandora 2!!! :p
we still need to wait for Pandora 1..

true...but think about the power a pandora 2 can have :D :p
just install windows vista on it, and play UT3 :p on the size of a ds :)

heh, but its already cool that im able to play quake 3 soon :) hopefully online :D

pandora 2 in next few years.... it says...

well, i know that it's a bit offtopic but if there will be pandora 2 i want built in camera (at least 2mp), solar indicator, giroscope and so on)

'GuchaRU' said:
pandora 2 in next few years.... it says...

well, i know that it's a bit offtopic but if there will be pandora 2 i want built in camera (at least 2mp), solar indicator, giroscope and so on)
maby someone, or the pandora team itself will make an ultimate all-in-one usb accesoire with camera, sim tray, accelerometer, and a solar charger on top :p

The whole pandora 2 thing was just a supposition, it;s not meant to be taken litteraly. It;s just a what if scenario, don;t dwell on it.

'Alpha2' said:
The whole pandora 2 thing was just a supposition, it;s not meant to be taken litteraly. It;s just a what if scenario, don;t dwell on it.
we all know, we're just dreaming...but an 3 in 1 accesoire would be possible :D

While we are dreaming... Pandora 2 capable of emulating PS2 would be incredible. With an OLED screen and 4 shoulder buttons (like you can fold a 2nd pair out or something. A built in camera would be really handy too, if you could rotate it to face both the user and the front, to use as a regular camera.

Anyway, nice article, both of them (hadn't read the old one before). It will be interesting to see what other systems will use the OMAP3 since I plan to code for the Pandora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back