New Mods?

bringoutthegimp

Nova is a dumbass
Website
Visit site
ive noticed that there arent many mods online anymore. my suggestion is that you make a couple people mods. i nominate myself.......sure i might not be the friendliest member on the board but im here ALOT and im pretty sure id be a good one. ;) . seriously though we really do need another mod or 2 for general topic moving etc. how about someone like azure or dozer?

Yupp. You seem to be reasonable enough for doing this - at least from my point of view. And if you are interested and this board could handle some more mods: why not? - After the euro-launch there surely will be more people here anyways.

Does being a mod also include the ability to post news on the frontpage? If that is the case, I would also suggest some Spanish and French person to become mod here as most of the people here do not understand those languages, although the two other main GP32-sites are in FR/ES.

taras posted on May 9 2004 at 03:12 PM said:
CAN I MAKE A NEW THRED ABOUT IT PLSSSSSS
yeah go ahead no ones stopping you. anyway the point i was trying to make was that we really do need 1/2 new mods for just general stuff like front page news and topic moving

Last edited by a moderator:
i would nominate akuma or azure or trooper. basically cause akuma is always helpfull for all the questions ive ever asked, trooper is always helpfull too and azure gets along with everybody.

finty101 posted on May 9 2004 at 04:12 PM said:
i would nominate akuma or azure or trooper. basically cause akuma is always helpfull for all the questions ive ever asked, trooper is always helpfull too and azure gets along with everybody.
Thank you very much for the vote. :) , i`m very chuffed. :D
But (there`s always a but, ;) ), Im sad to say i would have to decline if i was ever offered the position of being a mod. As i am very happy just to help out when i can and take pleasure in doing so :) . There are quite a few others that i feel are more appropriate for the position of a mod than myself.

Squidge and Akuma no Houkon (what does that mean :unsure: ) spring to mind.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
finty101 get that rancid shit out of your avatar.

the clash deserve more space and respect than just your sig.

Hmm, I'm online every hour or so for about 5 - 10 minutes...
and usually I find another mod online, too :)

I am online near all the time :). We dont have problem moderating board for now, but i promise that if it would be too much work for us with board moderation I will ask your candiates for help :)

I would nominate myself because I'm online a lot as well. But I'm always online just to browse the Off-Topics. I rarely browse the other forums except maybe the BOR forums. I unfortunately don't have enough interest in the scene currently. Maybe it's because of all the other work I'm doing right now.

Back