New newspeople?

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
As I browse the other sites (gp32emu and news) I can see there's a lot of stuff, like the interview with Rlyeh, that isn't making it to gp32x's frontpage. The last article (at the time of writing) was on Friday.

If you have a look at the news admin section, you'll see that bonks has posted the latest article while me and hando have posted all the rest that are visible!

It is beyond me to post every single news item I see, and I don't think I should be expected to as we have about 10 newsmen from axeman to intruder to kram.

I'm not flaming here, I'm trying to ask any of you who haven't posted news for a while to post some! Hando's not around and I'm pretty much the only one posting!

- Rico

I'll try and get more news posts Rico. I was just gone for 2 weeks in Florida so I'll try to pick up the pace.

its a problem on most sites.(newsposting and keeping as uptodate as possible) but you do a great job here and the forums here are the main place i visit for news etc.

keep up the good work

Hey, I don't even have a GP32 and I find your site among the most lively and interesting on my bookmarks. I'm in the position of the guy who keeps kicking the tires and putting off a decision to buy.

Back