New orders with new cases?

FelixNemis

Very Active Member
Hello, this is my first post though I've been lurking for quite some time.

Anyway, I have decided to buy a Pandora now that i finally have the money to do so, and I'm glad to see that production is going great. What I need to know is, if I order now from the openpandora.org Preorder NOW! page, will it come with the new dark silver / less scratch prone case?

Hello, this is my first post though I've been lurking for quite some time.

Anyway, I have decided to buy a Pandora now that i finally have the money to do so, and I'm glad to see that production is going great. What I need to know is, if I order now from the openpandora.org Preorder NOW! page, will it come with the new dark silver / less scratch prone case?
From pretty soon now, you will have a choice of silver and black, not sure when the new cases will start being used...

I know that there has been a delivery of them though :)

Edit: As prom said, you will be able to choose between new dark silver ones with reduced cracking and more durable paint, or left-over black ones

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The silver cases are the new ones, by my understanding of it, if that's of any help. It's just that some black ones are still left.

I just want to confirm I'm getting a new dark silver case before I order.

You will have the choice between the old and new case before it is being shipped.

I hope to find some time to add the Pandoras and spare parts into my shop today.

Then you can order cases, spare parts, etc. right away.

A new case set will probably be something around 20 EUR.

I'll also offer scratched (but new) black cases for a cheaper price, ideal if anyone wants to get them to do some modifications or paint them with a new color :)

You will have the choice between the old and new case before it is being shipped.

I hope to find some time to add the Pandoras and spare parts into my shop today.

Then you can order cases, spare parts, etc. right away.

A new case set will probably be something around 20 EUR.

I'll also offer scratched (but new) black cases for a cheaper price, ideal if anyone wants to get them to do some modifications or paint them with a new color :)

Alright! thanks for the info.

:D

Back