New PCLink Ver. 1.3.1

mafen

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
At gamepark's webpage, a new pclink version is available. From the korean I read, it says that they resolved some bugs for window 98/ME users. Windows 2k/xp users have no need for this update and can stick with version 1.3

Only if you don't have 2000/XP? I thought that on gp32emu.com it said that there was also a bug fix with the transfer panel but it said that it wasn't worth it until the english version comes.

Mofokubik posted on May 22 2003 said:
It wont hurt to update anyway.
It would hurt if it gives you a "Please disconnect your GP32 or it will blow up" message in korean (well mabye not that serious, but what if soemthing easy to fix fails, and you think that your GP is broken or something?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Then go back to 1.3 if you think something is wrong. It's not a hard thing to do you know. It still doesnt hurt to try it out. Or just wait until the english version comes out.

Tobriand posted on May 22 2003 said:
Personally, I'm still wth 1.2 - 1.3 doesn't have auto-renaming yet :)
:blink:

what do you mean?

stickofjoy posted on May 22 2003 said:
Tobriand posted on May 22 2003 said:
Personally, I'm still wth 1.2 - 1.3 doesn't have auto-renaming yet :)
:blink:

what do you mean?
He means hes using the cracked v1.2 that automatically changes filenames to 8.3 format so you dont get the incredibly annoying errors when trying to copy something over thats over 8.3.

Still using that version myself :)

Cant remember where to get it, ill see if i can host the file later if u want it (or give me yer email address)

Back