New Pop-up On Korean Site

Hahahahahahahah the funniest thing in this thread as usual is DaveC calling people who wish GPH to be honest GPL Freaks.
Damn he's so clever there is just no response is there hahahahahah.

Hahahahahahahah the funniest thing in this thread as usual is DaveC calling people who wish GPH to be honest GPL Freaks.
Please guys, don't bring that whole thing here, they've already closed that thread.

Can't we just all keep laughing at the amorous kanji?

Incidentally, what exactly does mean? Would it be likely to offend any koreans if I put it in my sig or used it as my avatar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please guys, don't bring that whole thing here, they've already closed that thread.

Can't we just all keep laughing at the amorous kanji?

Incidentally, what exactly does mean? Would it be likely to offend any koreans if I put it in my sig or used it as my avatar?

Well, the equivalent sound in English would be something along the lines of "kuh" or "guh". I prefer the "guh" interpretation as it sounds like general disgust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww! That was nice of them ^^. GPh are awesome. So different from the monolithic executives of the other game console companies.

On the subject of the kanji, though, can anyone link me to a copy of the korean alphabet? I'm intregued.

Back