New Usa Gp2x Shop - Www.gp2xstore.com

Business is business...if you don't give this business some business, they'll be one less business. GP2X needs more business!

If it wasn't for jr2swiss I wouldn't be doing homebrew...A great guy too.

Buying local makes a lot of sense. Especially if there's a return. I bought from asia and got a (supposedly rare) bad unit. It took them weeks to process and I had to pay out of pocket to ship it out.

Local is better generally.

Best of luck to you!-mb

markiej posted on Dec 2 2006 at 04:14 PM said:
Buying local makes a lot of sense. Especially if there's a return. I bought from asia and got a (supposedly rare) bad unit. It took them weeks to process and I had to pay out of pocket to ship it out.

Best of luck to you!-mb

Hah! I personally loved the 6 week wait time, how 'bout you? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
markiej posted on Dec 2 2006 at 03:14 PM said:

Best of luck to you!-mb
they aren't that rare...
I bought local US (Dynamism) and got great service. The shipped me a new unit before I had sent the old one back! Now, Dynamism != GP2x Shop, but you get the idea.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but the shipping difference is around $20.00 for the unit, with a faster ship time for the US order no matter what option you chose. The accessories are priced in-line with what other sites are offering (Play Asia's Dev board is about $5 MORE, actually). and the shipping will be alot cheaper. I know where I am going to go now for these items. I'm excited to have a US distributer that handles the accessories and games.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm digging the batteries:

015.jpg

Alex. posted on Dec 2 2006 at 10:35 PM said:
"DESIGNED FOR GP2X" :rolleyes:

- Alex
You know, the design on the batteries. :p

Actually, these are a higher mAh than the ones I have now, and they're fairly cheap. May be looking into them sometime...

Awwww man! I just opened up my store at www.gp2xzone.com in the USA, talk about crazy timing!!!!!

Still, the GP2X needs more outlets here, so I guess it can't all be a bad thing!

Good luck guys :D

Jr2swiss posted on Dec 1 2006 at 11:15 PM said:
We have launched! Gp2xstore.com provides all Gp2x products at cheap prices and great service. We are the official Gp2x distributor in the United States and Canada. To kick off our grand opening all orders over $20.00 placed by Monday December 4 will recieve a 10% discount! Simply use coupon code "gp2xstore" and the discount will be applied on the last checkout page. SD cards and the game Payback will be available next week. This store is partly managed by the owner of the now closed www.gp32z.com. If you have any questions please email us.

www.gp2xstore.com

Hey man, didn't mean to cause offence (or steal a thread), I just think its amazing that there are no stores in the USA for ages and then two open up at exactly the same time, its crazy! I am amazed I didn't hear a thing from Korea.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 2 2006 at 09:33 PM said:
No offense but plugging your own store in jr2swiss's thread is pretty grimey...

YESSS!!!! Replacement screen covers!!!! I plan on buying a GP2X cap and one of the covers within a week or so. I just recently had a thread asking about where to get these, and then you pop up! I want my scratch free screen! Also, GP2X Store seems much better than your store, GP2X Sales in USA. I already have a unit and so do most people on this forum, and I have the TV-Out cable, but I need accesories, and you do not have nearly as many accesories as jr2swiss.

yeah i got my gp2x form gp32z.com too so glad to hear you're back. any chance you will offer download versions of games? anyway had good service from you before except you only had old tv out cables so they didn't work and i had to buy one from play asia but besides that great service and im sure you got working tv out cables now.

i don't think there is anything wrong with gp2x sales in the usa posting in this thread its not like he is saying dont buy from jr2swiss or anything just mentioning the fact that for a while there was no complete us distribution now there are us gp2x shops that are open. the more places selling the gp2x the better.

The site seems to be doing well. At around 9:30 Eastern time, there ware 49 orders. Also, how do you remove the screen cover? I've got a replacement getting here this week hopefully.

xenonflash posted on Dec 3 2006 at 09:42 PM said:
The site seems to be doing well. At around 9:30 Eastern time, there ware 49 orders. Also, how do you remove the screen cover? I've got a replacement getting here this week hopefully.

Safest way would be take apart the 2X and push it out from the inside.

The only other way would be dig at it with a knife and risk scratching up your case plastic.

Back