New Video And New Style For Legends Of Idhuriel

l_draven posted on Sep 5 2006 at 08:56 AM said:
Thanks friends. thanks a million for your words, it help me to continue the project more hopeful.

About the game, is a adventure-action with a bit of RPG style too.
Its possible a english version of the game ;-). But first i will make it in Spanish.Then i will decide it.
About the tv-out, i am coding this game with Fenix and i think that it not have tv-out correctly(I have the cable too). I will try record the next videos with a DV-Cam (more work XDDD). thanks for your offer greven.

thanks again guys, when i have more videos, i will post here.

Greetings.

If you don't make it into english, is it going to be...mod capable so someone can translate it?

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx posted on Sep 5 2006 at 01:22 AM said:
Looking like the first diablo would be an insult to this games superior graphics. Look at the trees! I think this is amazing. It reminds me of Sacred actually.
WOW! This is beautiful!

I agree, this looks like Pocket Sacred! :blink: I'm amazed. I can't wait for this to be completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks awesome! is it an original game? if so that's pretty awesome, mostly that original homebrew games on the GP2X are rare (and by oirignal i mean that is no clone or port)

This game present the good posibility of Fenix and a very good game designer, Good job ;)

Hi again friends.

I have uploaded 3 new caps from a level editor that i am making for my gp2x games.

Its a basic editor but for me its totally functional (place objects, open and save in my own format, etc...)

Greetings.

editor1.jpg

editor2.jpg

editor3.jpg

Very nice sprites you did there, im realy looking forward to this game.
How do you do the shadows? do you save the renders with shadows and alpha?

Thanks Vimacs.

The shadows are made for me in Photoshop and they are part of the scroll image for the floor. Not in other image, in the same.

Greetings

that looks great man, I've been waiting for a RPG :)

Do you need any help?

I programmed on console RPG's before
http://www.allegro.cc/depot/Ashes/ <- this is done in a one-weekend contest

and I am the creator of DarkLife, a currently running MORPG in Secondlife (you have to log into secondlife , see www.secondlife.com and goto novora to see it)

I have expirience with lots of programming/scripting and also with the 'number-logic' behind RPG's (fighting calculations, EXP-points calculations etc.)
I know a lot about graphics too, but I'm not an artist and can't make them myself.

So let me know! Send me a Private Message or something :)

looks very nice.

the only thing i have to say is it has little style.
looks good, but only a generic quality good. not a creative good.

still good though.

keep up the good work.

Back