New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it looked like the video was made for fun. Simple as that. Nothing to get rattled about. I thought it was hilarious.

Am I the only one who is a little bit disappointed that after all this time we only now find out that the final Pandora case appears to be made of cardboard and spackily drawn orange crayon? I also notice there’s now only 21 buttons on the keyboard, so even English speakers will have to use Compose and AltGr!?!

I’m also very disappointed to discover that it will lose a fight to an N810!?! When I buy a gadget, it’s very important to me to know in advance whether or not it will be able to beat the shit out of other products (this is why I mainly only buy from Blendtec). From the video it does look like the N810 might be gaining the upper hand (quite literally)
by being held in someone’s hand, but still, we should have been told about this sooner!

I do however very much like the new slogan:

“A Fucking DS on Steroids”

I think this perfectly epitomises Pandora’s qualities, and I look forward to seeing it used on the OpenPandora homepage and all their advertising.

Last edited by a moderator:
The case has been made out of cardboard to suppoort the new flexible screen and flexible circuit technology the Mk4 boards are based on.

Also, the Pandora is bigger than the N810 and would beat it to death with its awesome hinged screen.

'prairiefire' said:
'monkeyo2' said:
Am I the only one who is a little bit disappointed that after all this time we only now find out that the final Pandora case appears to be made of cardboard...

+1

but look at that slick low profile, its obvious where all the money went!

Personally I love the great Hand drawn buttons and kick ass "touch screen" on that slimline version of the Pandora....sweet!!! I'll take 2!!

I'm disappointed. If you're going to attempt a parody you've got to have a sense of humour. It could have been so much more.

He's let me down, he's let the community down, and worst of all, he's let himself down.

I love anyone who includes this pearl of wisdom:

"It is what it is."

Deep. :)

He removed it. :) What a shame, it was a masterpiece.

You can still see the slimline prototype if you search "pandora n810" on youtube. A shame he removed the video before I saw it; did anyone save it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back