New website up for review

E

extremegamer

Well I finally got the first of my page up. I didn't go to far because I wanted to get input on it before I went any further, in case I need to make changes based on what other people tell me, so please, let me know, is the format good? Easy to navigate? well, only 1 place you can go for now :p , everything easy to read? Let me know. Thanks. EXG gp32exg.com

hey, i like the whole fan-based approach to it, good work so far. One big suggestion though, change the default font colour of the text from black to white, i think most people will agree with me on this one. The review page w/ the gray background isn't that bad, but a white font colour would be better. Definitely something lighter for the navigation pages.

Yeah, I guess the more sites the better, but lots of GP32 sites just copy from each other and have the same stuff. For instance, GP32 World has LOTS of reviews on homebrew stuff and other apps.

Yeah, it looks promising so far. There's a few things here and there I'd personally touch up or change myself, but that's mostly my style/opinion so I can't fault it there. Overall, content is what's most important, and as long as your site isn't an utter eyesore (and it isn't), it's all good!

exg: Keep up the site, chap! Get those reviews going, and I'll read 'em.

manu: Very nice, and it was a smart idea to put all the reviews on the front page, because that's what we'll visit for! Yes, I think Start+Select+R+L would be a good reset combination. Perhaps this could be programmed to the GP32 bios? Or not?

Yup, definately like the site. It's nice to see some personal content rather than just pinching news items off other sites etc (I seem to remember finding load of virtually identical site when I was researching the GP32). Dunno if this is any help but a couple of weeks ago I did a little GP32 animated gif with a view to using it somewhere but never figured out where. You can have it if you want it: GP32 Anim. I can change the background colour if you like...

Keep up the good work!

johncross85 posted on Dec 2 2003 at 06:46 PM said:
Yup at definately like the site. It's nice to see some personal content rather than just pinching news items off other sites etc (I seem to remember finding load of virtually identical site when I was researching the GP32). Dunno if this is any help but a couple of weeks ago I did a little GP32 animated gif with a view to using it somewhere but never figured out where. You can have it if you want it: GP32 Anim. I can change the background colour if you like...

Keep up the good work!
use it as ur avatar, tis sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks John, i'm definetly going to toss that in somewhere.

Back