Next Release?

humm, hello guys!

Sorry but don't expect much of the next version, in fact I have just finished my school project, so no more 8 hours a day on gpadvance, but of course I am still working on it :)

For the moment I am just downloading devkits because I changed computer, but with my poor internet connection, it's a bit slow :/ "I will be back" on gpadvance by the end of the week :)

thanks for supporting gpadvance

enf65 posted on Aug 5 2004 at 11:47 PM said:
humm, hello guys!

Sorry but don't expect much of the next version, in fact I have just finished my school project, so no more 8 hours a day on gpadvance, but of course I am still working on it :)

For the moment I am just downloading devkits because I changed computer, but with my poor internet connection, it's a bit slow :/ "I will be back" on gpadvance by the end of the week :)

thanks for supporting gpadvance
No problem too bad its not 8h a day anymore :p j/k Good luck and thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. That was the fastest emulator ever being develped in the whole world! I have 450 monkeys coding me 1.50 as you are not on till the end of the week. The monkeys have got perfect emulation on anything to do with monkeys but not much on the rest.

Edit: My moneys just coded me version 3.00! it has perfect emulation and can also play DS games and PSP games. It also emulates a 9ghz pentium 67!

sam fisher posted on Aug 6 2004 at 09:09 AM said:
Oh. That was the fastest emulator ever being develped in the whole world! I have 450 monkeys coding me 1.50 as you are not on till the end of the week. The monkeys have got perfect emulation on anything to do with monkeys but not much on the rest.

Edit: My moneys just coded me version 3.00! it has perfect emulation and can also play DS games and PSP games. It also emulates a 9ghz pentium 67!
:lol: lay off the crack man :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i have to agree that i think FF tactics is the one thing i would love to have on my gp32 as i love all final fantasy games and blew my last bit of case on a gp32 :(

I really much looking forward to generalmx's remake a FFT for ps1 in 2d then that piece of shit for the gba.

Hmmm....5Wks still no new version. Has he abandoned it? Something keeping him from releasing another version? Anyone got any new news on this? I am getting my GP back from Flav0r in a week, after it being turned off during a flash on Aug 15th. I am eager to get some new stuff on there B)

remember we waited 8 months for os9xgp 0.3, so 5 little weeks for a new version of gpadvance really isnt *that* much!

Possibly. Personally, I suspect its simpler than that - GPAdvance is a School Project, correct? And we've just been through the school summer hols, yes?

seems like you care... i got this answer a few days ago (5th september):

Hi,

I planned to resume the project soon (in 1 or 2 weeks), at first I must
write a report for my school, so I have no choice but to continue the
projet :) After the report, I will find a gba rom which runs pretty
well, and eventually optimizing the emu for that game.
I will be marked during october.

bye

La Laa wrote:

>Hi enf65,
>
>I'm only wondering - are you still active on GPadvance
>or have you abandoned it due to time lack or lost of
>interest etc.?
>If you really have stopped the working, can you
>release your current source so we can continue it?
>Thank you.
>
>PS:- What mark did you get in school for GPAdvance :)?

and zero3k maybe you just arent really nice in your e-mails, just as in your conmversations with nyam from balloons&balloons etc. :)

i dont know but the person that made this thing im hoping for an update soon like he said in october so we just gotta wait i guess :ph34r:

Back