Nintendo Revolution Controller Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the US and i fucking cant stand our government, nor can I deal with that fact that Bush the retard is in office. I love my country too, but lets get a grip; were all intitled to our opinions, and people who critique posts should go and fuck themselves. I personally have mixed feelings about our government, and I sometimes consider us to be just a tinsie bit FASCIST. Does that mean I should be flamed for thinking that way? Hell NO

Now angel, I'm in no mood to argue with you or anything, and I would like to keep this a friendly debate between us, but I disagree with everything you've said. You and I BOTH know our country isnt all that and a bag of chips. Lets keep it real, and let people believe the way they want :ph34r:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 20 2005 at 08:21 PM said:
I live in the US and i fucking cant stand our government, nor can I deal with that fact that Bush the retard is in office. I love my country too, but lets get a grip; were all intitled to our opinions, and people who critique posts should go and fuck themselves. I personally have mixed feelings about our government, and I sometimes consider us to be just a tinsie bit FASCIST. Does that mean I should be flamed for thinking that way? Hell NO

Now angel, I'm in no mood to argue with you or anything, and I would like to keep this a friendly debate between us, but I disagree with everything you've said. You and I BOTH know our country isnt all that and a bag of chips. Lets keep it real, and let people believe the way they want :ph34r:

I don't agree with everything either, but how about you try living in Iraq for a while, or Ethiopia. I can't stand Bush either, I can't stand alot of things, but this is still one of the best countries in the world to live in and I thank god for that and my life in this country everyday. And people like you and Magus that trash this country based on the government can really go to hell. You should feel glad to live in America and be thankful.

I'm done with it all, this is not a political debate, i just can't believe what comes out of people some times. Especially from ungrateful americans, no wonder why most other countries hate America.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel posted on Sep 20 2005 at 05:01 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 20 2005 at 08:21 PM said:

I don't agree with everything either, but how about you try living in Iraq for a while, or Ethiopia. I can't stand Bush either, I can't stand alot of things, but this is still one of the best countries in the world to live in and I thank god for that and my life in this country everyday. And people like you and Magus that trash this country based on the government can really go to hell. You should feel glad to live in America and be thankful.

I'm done with it all, this is not a political debate, i just can't believe what comes out of people some times. Especially from ungrateful americans, no wonder why most other countries hate America.

I clearly stated i didnt want to fight with you. and you have the GALL to call Magus a kid? LOL your the baby who likes to shove your opinion down people's throat. You obviously cant have a mature debate with someone on WHY they feel the way they do....you just tell people to go to hell. Your OBVIOUSLY an ignorant immigrant who just feels this country is best. Riddle me this, asshole; what does the bill of rights state? Last I checked, one of the basic freedoms is freedom of speech. The day when we are not allowed to verbalize our opinions is the day we become Cuba. I suggest you get off your high horse, you politically ignorant fool. Grow up :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because it wasn't closed yet ill post this for no apparent reason...
mjpic13r34t4wdqw1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back