Nintendo Switch

You want!??

• Total voters

The Nintendo Online + Thing is at least not necessary: whe Pyra Peaple can wait for a more optimistic Muppen64 Port, whe have enough Power for good N64 Emulation.. , and the Megadrive Games are also possible on Pyra ./Pandora/Gp2x etc
I ditnt played much whit the NES and SNES Games of the original Nintendo Online Abo , because they where also on Pyra ..
the Savegame Cloud on the other hand was quite useful, and is still as I have to download some safegames on the Switch Oled as I ditnt played every Game yet..

A 4K Switch is something you wouldn’t see in this generation, maybe the Konsole after the Switch..

The Joycon Drift is something i ditnt had yet on my Release Switch, maybe it was just luck, and I would suspect the Oled Switch got Joycon from a newer revision, which might got different nub modules..

The YouTube App works quite good on the Oled, although it’s lacks a bit power when you try to watch the video on 1,5 or 2 times speed..

This is cool, also the Pro Controller is quite pleasent to use, it might not be the best controller as its lacks the Analog Triggers, but other than that, its quite Confortable to hold..
I use my Pro Controller not that often at the moment, used the Switch Lite mostly in Handheld Mode, and the Switch OLED also most of the time, and when i ditnt hold it whyle play i found it a good solution to put the tablet on a survace and play whit booth Joycon in seperate hands..

Now that its just one Week until the GTA Trilogie Release, they took the playment in the E-Shop and my Switch downloaded the 3 Games this Night, allthough i have to wait until 2021/11/11 to play the Games.., you need at least 20 gb for all 3 Games, allthough i ditnt looked that close as there wasnt that much time this morning..

I think i plan at least a Video which shows all 3 Games on Switch, as some meantioned it wouldnt look that good on this Thing compared to the other Versions..

To show the games running whit a bit more trouble, i think i will use some Cheats on this Video, my Plan is to have one Savegame on the End of the List which is only there for Cheats, and one of a few Savegames which are Clean..

Cheats are bad and nobody should use them ^^

Reactions: rSl
Someone tell me how great the new Metroid game is since I don't have a switch and can't play it.

Metroid should look awesome on the OLED Modells, but im not that good in these Metroidvanias, so i ditnt bought the game..
Also i dont have that much time, and still to finish Maneater, the Borderlands 1, 2 and Presequel, Bioshock 2 and Invinity, and the Upcoming GTA Trilogie..
I doupt i can finish Snowrunner some times, but at least i can try to get as much trucks unlocked as i can ^^

@rygD i like metroidvanias and would like to play, but apparently it's about 10 hours of playtime. to me, i can't justify $60 on a first-party title like that. i get roughly twice that out of a hollow-knight run, and i've done that about 3 times now. sorta feel like trying to support other indie developers instead...

Seems like the Switch Version wasnt the best they made, some players moan about the Graphics, there are lots of Glitches, and the cars tend to pop up when you drive a bit faster.. ^^
all 3 are still playable, and i made a lot progress over the weekend, but if you only play on TV i would recommend the next gen versions.. or the Original on PS2..
Its a lot to do in a future patch..

Monster Rancher 1 and 2 DX is coming to Switch and Steam. I still boot up Monster Rancher Advance 2 on my SP from time to time. Kinda considering this one.

So, we’re getting Xenoblade 3 and 48 new tracks for Mario Kart. I guess that Direct was satisfactory overall, but I was hoping for Tomodachi Life for Switch.

For me the interesting stuff is No Mans Sky, Portal 1 + 2 and Asassins Creed 2, at least from this Direct,
Switch Sports have not that many games, ..

I wonder how good the NMS Port is, this "You are an Astronaut, you have a whole Galaxy to Explore" Type Game was allready interesting for me when i allready had the Changse to play it on XBOX ONEX, but i ditnt bougth it back then..

Did anyone else play the new Triangle Strategy demo yet? I beat the first fight last night, and can confirm that Serenoa of House Wolffort has a Roselian fetish.

There is now Crunchyroll available for Nintendo Switch, so maybe not that much longer and whe get also the other Services? But One Piece on this Oled Screen should be good ^^

Just watched an episode of One Piece on my Switch. There may be bugs to work out. My screen went dim three times during the episode, and I had to press a button to light it back up.

Back