no atari emulator we need one

leesapsin

Still Fresh
note to craig,
there is nintendo super nintendo gameboy sega but no atari. gee atari is older then all of them. even the rom file are lots smaller. any hopes of an atari emulator coming out.

There does not seem to be any open source C emulators for the 2600, only ASM ones, making it a bit hard to port one.

I have been working on a BBC Micro emu (people in the UK will know ;) but have been a bit busy lately and have not been able to do as much as i hoped.

If someone wants a good 'first emulator' project for the GP32, try the CHIP8, it has to be the most simple machine to emulate ever, I had it running on my gp32 within an hour.

-Craig.

craigix posted on Feb 24 2003 said:
There does not seem to be any open source C emulators for the 2600, only ASM ones, making it a bit hard to port one.

I have been working on a BBC Micro emu (people in the UK will know ;) but have been a bit busy lately and have not been able to do as much as i hoped.

If someone wants a good 'first emulator' project for the GP32, try the CHIP8, it has to be the most simple machine to emulate ever, I had it running on my gp32 within an hour.

-Craig.
Hi there,

My first post, only just realised that the site had a forum, would like to say a special thanks to everyone on #gp32dev, you were all a great help when I got my GP32 the other day, esp. big thanks to Spivv for his super-new firmware :))

Anyway, craig, BBC Micro emu, that does bring back some memories of writing mode7 text scrollers in the computer room at school :)

Cant wait to play repton and elite on it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back