No Emails?

Devo3d

Still Fresh
I ordered a gpd xd+ from dragonbox a few months ago. it arrived with no problems. been having a blast with it but the entire time i never received an email from dragonbox. got one from the payment processor and the courier when it shipped. was after the shop was updated so may have fallen through a crack or something. Just a bit worried as i am a pyra pre-orderer and i don't want to slip through any cracks on that.

Usually, you receive an eMail from the shop when the order has been shipped and the order has been confirmed.

If that's not the case, often it's a typo in your email address - but since you received the emails from the carrier, that's very unlikely.

Are you using some Microsoft-Service as eMail provider? (hotmail, live, etc.)
Because I often have issues with them.

Most of the times, emails to them don't arrive. I do not receive any error messages or anything.
I was in contact with the support but all they do is send standard information which standards the emails and server should follow in order to work fine (and I've checked, both my server and emails conform them).
They even have a site where you need to register to be able to check if your server IP is on any blacklist or for any reasons your emails shouldn't arrive... I registered, checked, but it shows no entries.

So everything is properly setup, but mails to any Microsoft service usually just vanish. And Microsoft doesn't care about it, they just send standard replies.

Could that be the issue?

ahh. my ancient hotmail address strikes. weird never really had any problems before but it fair to say that you'd have more experience with the ins and outs of email providers(being that your shop relies on emails a lot).
good to know its a known issue at least. so if i log back in to the account and change email to another address (non microsoft obviously) , in theory at least everything should work?

Back