No News

Starting another school year without the pandora makes me cry inside.

But I feel very confident that it'll be in my hands before next semester. Things are looking promising according to info here in this thread :D

well there will be no news if everything is going smoothly.(a good thing) all that will be happening will be soldering and asembling 3000 Pandoras for awhile. but the pain of waiting is hard if you dream of it all the time.

Sooo, did they ship that next 100? I think my replacement Pandora was hopefully going to be part of that number!! (fingers crossed)

Sooo, did they ship that next 100? I think my replacement Pandora was hopefully going to be part of that number!! (fingers crossed)

Not yet - remember Craig twittered they will have HF4 already preinstalled?

Well, I sent him the files - and they killed his flashing SD Card somehow.

Creating a flashing card is kinda complicated... I did that today and will ship it to him tomorrow.

So next week those units will finally ship.

@ED - I'm not Gruso. :(

:lol:
I'm not too sure. Odd how you've never been seen in the same room at the same time. Come to think of it you've never been seen. Urrrm!

Anyway, ED has now deserted us and buggered off for some fun,leaving all those cables unsoldered.

What are we going to do? No updates before and no updates for days... quick someone wind Craig up.

edit: Ninja'd but ED's new news. See above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, ED has now deserted us and buggered off for some fun,leaving all those cables unsoldered.

What are we going to do? No updates before and no updates for days... quick someone wind Craig up.

:D We had enough for the current units, so I've got some time to solder more cables ;)

Ah the joys of SD cards, guess I can wait until next week then!

I think ED is on a bit of holiday with his girlfriend right now. Dunno if he's soldering while on vacation. (I hope he isn't :lol: )

Your soldering iron's not big enough to post something rude, May88. B)
So you're the type of guy that looks sideways at the urinals, heh or was that just a lucky guess? :p

At least my epenis is larger than yours.

So you're the type of guy that looks sideways at the urinals, heh or was that just a lucky guess? :p

At least my epenis is larger than yours.
thats true...i mean your post count IS higher than his

I can't believe that Perry Cox called him may88. I mean, you're supposed to call him "Barbie" or "Priscilla" or some other such thing! I was so disappointed. :p

Any status on where the pandora units are at now? I am between 3500 and 3600 in line, just was wondering when I should expect mine.

It is such an amazing system I am looking at utube and It is killing me not having it yet

Isn't there talk about a very large part of batch 1 in the wings? Like 1000? Not the 100 that is supposed to ship once HF4 is installed, but the next volley?

That would be some sweet news, but maybe I just added a zero somewhere and have my hopes up for not.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Any status on where the pandora units are at now? I am between 3500 and 3600 in line, just was wondering when I should expect mine.

It is such an amazing system I am looking at utube and It is killing me not having it yet
Just past 1000 I think. Hopefully production should be speeding up soon :)

Back